Reviews for Aear Nan Aearon!
Glory Bee chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Very moving story.
Aranel Mereneth chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
This was a beautiful read. Well done :)
Mahalei chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I love this story. It haunts me with its beauty and the timeless way that the plot unfolds like a meandering stream. You have captured the essence of these characters so well.

Hannon le, melleth nin

KyMahalei
Amiable Loner chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
That was wonderful! I absolutely loved it!
OfficiallyAbi chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
I know I haven't reviewed this story, but it was so beautiful! And I love the closer. I think I know what he saw.
cairistiona7 chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
First, apologies for being so far behind in reviewing! I've read each chapter as you posted but haven't had opportunity to leave a review. This story just continues to get more beautiful... although you made me cry with this chapter! Argh. I keep telling myself I will *not* read any more Aragorn's-death fics but this one is too good not to. I like the poignancy of the broken glasses and Legolas trying frantically to put the pieces back together and the pain of it finally releasing his grief. Powerful scene!
cairistiona7 chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Another interesting chapter! I like how you've got Legolas deliberatly planning to earn punishment in order to get back for another look at the Punishment Hall. Very brave thing to do. And I loved the line about Estel bringing hope in strange ways. He certainly does have a way of coming up with unusual ways to get out of hairy situations. I'm looking forward to the next chapter-poor Legolas needs to get out of there before he loses all hope completely!
cairistiona7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Good start to what will surely be a rousing tale... I really liked the prologue, especially. The blue conditioner was hilarious. ;) And the way the prologue ends... very poignant and draws the reader onward. Hope you can get this one updated regularly. I'll be waiting!
Oleanne chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
I enjoyed your description of the sea longing in chapter 1. You comments about Estel's asking Elrond about the sea longing as he divulges that Lindir said never to speak of it with elves. Of course any child would not think their parents 'people' or in this case 'elves'. It was a nice introduction to the ailment and it was juxtoposed nicely with Legolas hearing the gulls. The next two chapters flow very well. Oh, my what has happened to Legolas? ... Looking forward to your next chapter!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Ah, so it was you who wrote this piece. :)

It was very nice, Aranel.

Cal