Reviews for There's always someone watching
hueyforlife chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Great story. No offense taken and luv ya
MonaWrites96 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
You went to bed. ..

Wake up! Your story is amazing and is pleading to be updated!
Paige1292 chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Okay, there's no other way to put this but...you're added to the favorites. Point blank. xD
taytay504 chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
i lovedddddd it
taytay504 chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
i love this story so far it keeps you guessing
The Mutant Rebel chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Hey, really lovin' this story

I love the whole plot line and I'm loving the characters that you put into your story. They fit in so well.

Please, update soon :D
unknownunknown chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
p.s. and a little more huey(not tryna be mean jus some cunstructive criticizm)oh,and continue 2 write
unknownunknown chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
ok chapter it could have had a little more actoin in it, but u potrayed jazmine really well
DarkPhoenixSaga chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Yay you updated finally, I was wondering when you're going to do it. Great chapter and I'm glad the cop believes her now, I can't wait to see how it unfolds.
msdgl chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Sobby Jazmine makes for good, comforting Huey. Lol. I love you so much right now. At work, my brain was about to go on shut down. So tired. Then I checked my emails and decided to sneak in a few minutes. Lol.

Couldn't finish it, but I did get my starter.

Juanita is funny as a MUG! When she came in I started laughing. She is THAT hilarious. Gah, what would we be without her.

Huey and Jazmine moments: "And stop staring at my boobs!"

Gurl, you know you liked Huey looking at yo boobs-you know this! Lol. oooo, what's gonna happen next?
SwagSammich78 chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
ZOMGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M SO EXCITED!

I loved this. Poor Jazmine's little emofest was 100 percent in character. And even poor Huey having to deal with her was in character. But what had me WEAK (other than "And quit staring at my boobs!") was Juanita. Oh my god, I almost died laughing and it's 5 in the morning so waking people up would be not so good.

But I'm glad people are finally realizing that homegirl needs some help! And it's cool Dr. Franks wants to help, but...I dunno, he just seems suspicious. Lemme stop. I think everyone who isn't Huey, Jazmine or Juanita is suspicious. I'm still banking on random ass Jonathan though.

And I love Huey's solution to everything: shoot it. Good job. Way to be a man and NOT take a less crazy approach.

And awwww Sarah/Jazmine conversation!

There was way too much to like about this chapter and the long length was only a bonus. I look forward to you finally finishing this BOB DARN IT.

-Kelsey
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Welcome back MizzC! This chapter just reminded me of what we've been missing for so long. It seems that every chapter always has everything you could want. Drama, humor, tradegy and etc. I gotta admit this chapter was kinda slow but if it was any different then it wouldn't be right and would probably suck. So you keep doing your thing gurlie and I'll be patiently waiting for Chapter 9. BOONDOCKS FANFICTION UP AND OUT!
SwagSammich78 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
OMFG YAY YAY YAY! :D

I'm so excited. lmao.

Baw, how Jazmine get the boot like that and it won't even her fault? Lame. Bad BAD stalker dude. Not cool! And Juanita had me rolling, as usual. She does have a point, though. Jazmine can't help it if her sweet disposition attracts psychopaths.

Aw man, words cannot describe how glad I am this can get finished. So, GET ER DONE!

(oh, god. That saying is so horrible)

Who! Awesome!

-Kelsey
KrisB.723 chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
its not the best, but its ok.
YoungLioness chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
WOW!

Amazing Chapters!

Keep it up!

LMAO! Juanita is a freak!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »