Reviews for The Worthy Father
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Hope Harry gets a little less moody around Hermione, I like how all of Harry's and Draco's friends are still in a good part of the story and not pushed aside like a lot of stories do.
BeautifulLotus chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
I want more
horsesrules chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Write more its good
scarletskies123 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
*flails* I sat here for a good 2 minutes trying to figure out where the next button went. . Please continue this so my odd brain no longer has to wonder where the next button is, or why it suddenly disappeared. .
Mgriffith490 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I loved this story and I would like to read more.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Write more please
bloody kitten chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
please come and update this! or at least let someone continue it for you
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
More we pleaseee
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I hope Harry works through all this...
Mila Pink chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
I loved it! I want more! Please?
kiss
Diverging Patronus chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
And you stopped! Oh no! I wish you'd update! I love it!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
*blinks* Hermione is starting to get on my nerves with her 'read the book, Harry!' and 'who's your mate, Harry!'. Please, she wouldn't answer his questions about what he is, but she thinks it's okay to just ask who his mate was! *growls*
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
*grins* Wow, finding his mate was quick! *pouts* And I really wanted to see Harry kissing Severus, but oh well! :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
*grins* Oh-ho-ho-ho, Harry just arrived on the train and he's already looking for his mate! *snickers* It'll be funny if Harry kisses Severus when he gets to Hogwarts!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
*cackles excitedly* Oh, wow. This is soooo good! I wonder what will happen when men are allowed near Harry! It's a sexy feeding frenzy, stay out of the water! :D