Reviews for Lost Boys
MelLawliet1031 chapter 3 . 7/6
Any chance you could make a drawing of the devil's chess chessboard setup? I'm interested in trying to figure it out...
geko-blackjack chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
I've really enjoyed these stories! Great work.
Nardaviel chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This is a beautiful fic. A lot of your headcanon and characterization meshes well with mine, which is always fun to see, and your writing is also gorgeous. It's a shame that it seems to be discontinued, but I'm glad it exists at all.
Nardaviel chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
One correction: If a name is written and a date of death is specified, and then the name is written again with an earlier date of death specified, the later date will take effect because it was written first. The rule, as provided in HtR, is, "When the same name is written in two or more Death Notes, the Note which was used first will take effect, regardless of the time of death." Misa killed the minor criminals because she wasn't sure Kira hadn't -already- written their names before she did. That, or she didn't know about that rule.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying this fic so far.
Sashocirrione chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
This is a completely different story - very dark, but it feels right.
Sashocirrione chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Kind of creepy, but very complex and interesting!
Sashocirrione chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Wow, this has been a very interesting story... so interesting that I didn't manage to review the first two chapters but just kept reading.

Sorry! You deserve the reviews!

Well, I've got to get back to reading this fascinating story...
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Oh, I can totally see L acting like this. A really difficult child, but in a very L-like way - I was uneasy about the premise of this story, but you really pulled it off!
May000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Cute! Nice L, too; I could definitely imagine this scenario.
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 12 . 6/29/2009
Wonderful, amazing, awesome. This is probably the BEST story I have ever read on fanfiction. Death Note is my all time favorite series of manga and anime, so I am generally wary about reading Death Note fanfiction, but yours is just so...I don't even know. It blows my mind. I loved the first chapter, it made me laugh. I loved both the 50 sentence challenges...certain sentences sent me barging into my sister's room to share with her...the darkness of Liar Liar made me crazy! I would have screamed (in a good way...in a frustrated way...) if the rest of my family had not been asleep. There were more things I liked, but I can't remember them. Just simply AMAZING. I can't think...I had a whole review planned out for each chapter, but I can't remember. I wonder when you'll update again. Please update again soon!
kasmo chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
I love that L put Near and Mello above all else, I really do, but to have gone that far and for it to end like that...it's so horrible. Not that the original canon was any better...

I didn't really believe that L ever really gave in. I just can't see him doing that; he would never give in to Kira. But I thought he would be the one to die still, not Light. That he had to do the murder himself really shocked me. It's so tragic, for them both.

And of course, I'm glad that Watari got to live too. I notice that Watari and L aren't that close in your ficlets; that's sort of sad to me, since I see them as closer.
kasmo chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Wow, that was so abstract. I don't see much Near and L interaction, but this was great. Very interesting for a first meeting.
kasmo chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Very cute, very funny. The interactions between L and Light have a nice balance between them of friends, not quite friends, coworkers, etc.
shooboosha chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Chapter 2: Oh yes! He totally would, L that little smart ass... :P I can only imagine him as a child [shudders]

Chapter 3: Love the AU, and everyone os perfectly in character! Or course a little yaoi never hurt anyone :P ...Dear Lordy Lou, that chess game sounds frickin' impossible... yet strangely fun! You're serious that you made it up? That's intense! L's secrets are so sweet! I love it in fics when they just reveal little things about the characters like that, it makes them seem more human~

Chapter 5: Brilliant idea! I'm taking this as canon ~_ Little Near is so irresistibly cute~~!

Chapter 8: If I have a child like L, I'd kill myself, end of story. Strangely enough, I can't see him behaving anything other than that though :D

Chapter 9: In-freaking-credible for one... also staggeringly sad... Because honestly... I think L would do it. Safe to stay this little piece depressed me for a few days...

Chapter 11: Oh jeeze... that took a hunk out of my heart... Seeing/reading L like that.. and Light... Dearie, you know how to pull the heart strings D:

Chapter 12: Fudgestick. I feel horribly pathetic... but I cried... ((not that you're a bad writer! I just... don't think I've ever cried from Fanfiction before :P)) Terribly, terribly depressing... Which also means it's good!

All in all, you're an incredibly capable writer, and I'm looking forward to something new from you~~

newyorkstyle bagel chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
Love it. This one was a tad bit on the morbid side, but I like it. Keep going! Love your work!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »