Reviews for Duals for Life
Raven of Alaska chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Nice ending. BBxRaven forever!

Raven of Alaska
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Good fic. What's next?
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
It was a bit rushed, but still a winner.

Happy endings always are. :)
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
Please update. I wanna see this new deck.
Raven of Alaska chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
Tricky, Raven, very tricky. I wonder how the match against Slade'll go?

Raven of Alaska
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
Whoo! Go Raven! Go Raven! It's your birthday!

Now it's time to bring the battle to Slade!
Hydros chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
No, it is not.

FLIP: Destroy all monsters on the field. Both players then pick up 5 cards from the top of their respective Decks and Special Summon all Level 4 or lower Monster Cards among them on the field in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position. The rest of the cards picked up are added to their respective hands.

THAT is his effect.

Again with the broken cards. Also, the Ladybugs do indeed give Life Points.

I mean, I'm sorry but you need to learn the rules and CC cards before you write a story. If you're writing a duel, make sure you're following the rules. Hell, I actually made a mistake in one of my chapters of a Titan duel story that I'm going to fix.

I repeat: Stop with the broken cards. Seriously.

No Spells...Why? Slade just randomly felt like denying Raven part of her deck? "To make it more interesting"? Huh? Random much?

Seems to me like you contradicted yourself. Allow me:

“Raven, the next duel you have, you will not be allowed to use any spell or trap cards just to make it more interesting."

“Raven, you’re very clever but KNOWING YOUR CARDS will help me."

Yeah...He wants to know her cards, yet he disallows her to use some of them (and therefore disallows himself to see some of them)? Uh...okay...

Sorry, but you're lacking logic here. Why is Slade using dueling to do this? Why not some other way? Why is he using robots to defeat Raven if he supposedly wants to duel her face to face anyway? And why in the name of all that's holy is not running a Light deck instead of an LP Gain?

Yeah... The general idea of Slade forcing Raven and/or the other Titans to fight villains in duels instead of hand-to-hand is an interesting one, but you're not going to get anywhere without a logical storyline.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
Doesn't the skull marked ladybug give 500 life points when attacked? Wasn't it the way it worked in the Battle City arc?

Is the Cyber Jar's ability to force us to summon monsters really restricted to level four monsters?

Please update.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
Even in the face of great odds she prevails. Cool. :D
Hydros chapter 4 . 4/18/2008

The idea is interesting, but if you're going to use cards of your own, don't make them broken. Seriously, 1 sac 25 with the potenial of 4 and gives you up to six? A Trap that that lets you SS 2 Fiends every turn? Can we say Newdoria/Germ/Sangan/Snipe?

Also, what is this?

Mech. Control Freak then drew his next card. “Now I flip my monster and activate its effect.” He flipped the card over and the effect activated. “Now you lose one thousand life points.

Raven: 70

“Now I will flip it back over.” Then Raven activated a trap.

I'm assuming that he used Stealth Bird, but you didn't specify what monster he flipped. Monsters can't just flip back down unless by an effect such as Stealth Bird's.

Black Spellcaster is broken, and you didn't specify on the effect. Is it activated on summon? On only Special Summon? Can you trigger it while it's on the field? No matter what, though, gay card. It'd be an HFD no matter what. Same with Dark Snake Man: It's a frickin Raigeki, which was banned for good reason.

And Cut Through... First off, I'm pretty sure you meant "Cut Throat." Second, an Airknight Parshath that can hit direct and no sac? Wow.

Another question is hwo the heck King and Queen magically gained 1K ATK? According to the effect, it increases by 500 for every Royal Riches in the Graveyard. Nowhere did Raven send a card by that name to the Graveyard. If you meant "Royal Riches" monsters, you need to specify your effects more clearly.

Since when does Control Freak copy Robin? That's just plain not true. He has his own unique style.

Sorry to point out so much, but you need to work on the dueling parts of your story (and by the way, it's "duel," not "dual." Dual means two.)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
That was easy. But it will only get harder as time goes on. Will she be able to topple the next villain?
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Will Slade hire some Yu-Gi-Oh villains? If so, what about Bandit Keith?
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
Please update. I wanna see the duels.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
A little rushed. But still it will be interesting to see how Raven goes about this.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Interesting blend. It will be fun to see how these two realms interact.