Reviews for Adventures With Mick St John and Company
Lilly57 chapter 23 . 10/20/2010
You have done well on your writing of this story line. I will always just enjoy these characters from the Moonlight TV show. Beth is a good role model for young women to follow. If the mood ever strikes again, hooray for us readers!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Pretty interesting fic, I would have never imagined someone building up such a story from that chapter. Though at some point I actually thought Leni would get a bit closer to Josef maybe, or maybe even get involved in some other parts of the cannon, but I guessed this way it's understood the story goes back to its path.

Well, as I said, good fic.
shell36799 chapter 23 . 10/31/2008
It was a good story.
Nelle07 chapter 23 . 10/26/2008
I love it! I want Josef :D!
geekischic chapter 23 . 10/25/2008
“Oh, Christ. I leave for two minutes and you two look like someone shot your puppy,”

Oh, goodness, I am really going to miss the Josef banter that you write so well! I loved every word of this story, and I thought it was so cool how you made the end of it reveal that Leni had written the whole story all along. Fantastic job on a wonderful story. I think you told it well, and ended it just as well. I'll miss it, but still, awesome job! :)
magialuna chapter 23 . 10/25/2008
I have to tell you that I am very sorry to see you go. This has been a wonderful story. It has been on my favorites list for a very long time and it is one of the few that I immediately pull up when I see it has been updated. Your 'voice' for Leni was so real that it really made this story golden for me. I can totally understand the need to move on, but wanted you to know that this story will be very very much missed. Ever think of writing for Labyrinth? (My other obsession.. lol) Hope to see you around sometime. -Clare
Anaman chapter 23 . 10/25/2008
Oh no! It can't be the end! :(

Well the chapter is really good and SO SAD! and I wasn't expecting that!

You're an amazing writer and I'll miss your ML's fictions. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Good luck to you!
francis2 chapter 23 . 10/25/2008
I love how you end this. I was curious if you would let Josef and Leni get together, but at this point in her journey it would have seemed forced. This is much better. Her "voice" is more grown up now, less lingo, and that fits with her character and journey, too. You are a terrific writer. Should there be more time in the future, I would think you could make a living with writing. Or at least don't give it up totally, wherever your muses take you. Thank you for the thrill ride.
Cary44 chapter 23 . 10/25/2008
I'm sorry to see this end but u did it very well. I'm imagining 5 years down the line and josef comes for a visit, he he. Look forward to reading more by u in the future.
choirgirl68 chapter 23 . 10/24/2008
I'm so sorry that there won't be more of this story, because I've enjoyed it so much! But I understand the challenge of limited time and lots of commitments. I'm glad you're continuing to write, in whatever fandom tempts your muse. Thanks for lots of enjoyment so far, and I'll check out your other stories. :-)
ewa chapter 23 . 10/24/2008
sweet ending!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 23 . 10/24/2008
amazing!
Lady in the Willows chapter 23 . 10/24/2008
It's a good ending but bitter because I know this is really it. I understand what it's like when you loose your muse. It royally sucks (pun intended). If only Moonlight had a second season, there'd be something to drive the stories forward. I'm struggling to get Animal Instinct done. There's a lot of plot coming and so little time in which to do it. Still, I'll feel like I've cheated if I just ended it now. I'm glad you'll still be reading and reviewing the Moonlight gang! My stories wouldn't be the same without your opinions.
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 23 . 10/24/2008
*Standing Ovation, Round of Applause* Bravo! Bravo! I loved it. Very awesome story. I almost wish there would be an encore, but alas, your muses have moved on. (I know what that's like. lol.) Well Done!

As Always... Take What Ye Can... Give Nothin' Back!

VAMPIRE SOLIDARITY, RAH RAH RAH! (and all that!)

Mrs. Capt. Jack Sparrows
moonjat54 chapter 23 . 10/24/2008
I'm going to miss your "Leni" story. I thank you for an enjoyable tale. Sounds like your plate is full and your energy has to go where it's needed. I think there will be more who will find other inspiration with time and move on also. Some of us aren't ready to let go and that's cool too. I do hope you still drop by for a visit from time to time. I for one have a plot rolling around in the back of my mind for a follow up on one of mine you might find amusing. We will see where that goes. Thanks for the great story telling and good luck with other endevears. Moonjat