Reviews for Lila Come Home
Carl Roden chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Very good story! This is one of the most realistic and best here!
Glitch chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
My god. They did switch. TOTALLY AWSOME! I love your stories they are soooooooo cool!
AmandaArtiste chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Cute story, I liked it. I hope there are more stories from you. If you decide to add more to this one I'd be more than happy to rr. _ Wow, Helga gave Arnold her _ _ (so as not to spoil the story for readers who are looking at reviews first). And I'm amazed that you managed to keep Lila as a good character. That's how I see her, Helga's friend. Keep it up!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
are you going to continue! HUH huh HUH?
Ezza the Princess chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Hey Risma

I almost thought you were writing about me! HaHA

no it's cool I like the play.
BunniGirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
write more*says weakly*oh why do I bother anyway*walks off*... ... ... ...hahahaha gotcha actually thought i was gone truth be known i love this fic as much as all your other fanfics but the prob is that you never add on! Honestly, what kind of author on wouldn't add on. Good thing you added on to the The Pink Ribbon but still keep up to date otherwise I might just have you answer to ole' Betsy, bucko! sorry couldn't resist the temptation..
Peacemaker Aqua No more chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
FINALLY! A story with no Lila-bashing! I've read a couple of them, especially a certain story that made her evil, and they don't compare to this! You dealed with this story well! And I loved the ending! Helga finally got Arnold! :-) Hee hee hee...(Wants to put it on her favorite list so badly)
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
At least Lila was treated with respect, even if she moved. What I liked most about your story was the end. At least Arnold and Helga understood each other more. It is a very sutle twist of Arnold and Helga together.
CrossoverManiac chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
I love your story. It was WAFF and without anyone being out of character, Helga and Arnold gets together and without bashing Lila. Thank you for writing such a nice well-written story.
SparrowWriter chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Short, cute, touching...great story! And it didn't make Lila an evil character, like most stories seem to do...
CrzCgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
I LOVE IT! But one thing, SEQUEAL, SEQUEAL, SEQUEAL!
Silent Tiger chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Loved the ending! Great story hope you write more on this soon! _
Avadhani chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Ohhh...*sighs*...luvly...simply luvly...this had a combination of fluff, humor, and ?angst? sorrow...*shakes her head in awe*...marvelous...*-*

(Going on me favorites list...~)
Charlotte's GoOds chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Awwww... *snifflez* How adorable. I really liked it!
Sailor Mirrax chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Once again you've nailed it! And I'm sure most of us HA fans are in your debt now that you've rid the scene of Lila. Thank-you ever so much!