Reviews for Dear Lara
ElementalMaster16 chapter 16 . 6/2
pretty fun fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 16 . 6/1
Well, they aren't shopping with the Weasley's either and I honestly don't believe the Weasley's are physically capable of doing anything other than at the absolute LAST MINUTE.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 15 . 6/1
Sooo, no dead Terry... I'm not honestly sure how to feel about that. On one hand, I really rather liked his character - a LOT - right up until the last 5 minutes of the movie when the little shit decided to turn all greedy evil bastard on us. On the other... I really rather LIKED his character - and Spirits above, that ACCENT - right up until the last five minutes of the movie when the little shit decided to - somewhat expectedly when you think about it - turn all greedy evil bastard on us!
ok That was a good but short chapter but good!
I hope that you'll not be looooooooooooooooooooong for the next chapter. But well it's better to have the next chapter after a long time thant don't have it

So I hope you won't have the "white page syndrom" (I don't know if I write it good or not )
Enjoy your writtings!
Rebmul chapter 16 . 3/13
its a shame this story is dead
dragonriderluv chapter 3 . 2/11
You missed a Laura right before Remus was wondering what his boggert was going to be
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 8/16/2016
I'll put this on 'Alert', but I'm not hopeful you will ever return to this...
Clerical Error chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
Enjoyed the crossover. I'm a fan of Harry being raised by anyone but the Dursleys. I wish that this had continued for a bit longer into the plot, but I appreciate what you've put up!
Daniel6 chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
Thank you for giving Severus respect. I've not found many authors who do so when he's not a primary character. And I know who that fourth year Puff is. Nymphadora Tonks. Although she was already in her seventh year. While Harry was in his first. Doesn't really matter. You keep the characters in character, while making them your own.
Daniel6 chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
There are a few things I feel I must address to you.

First off is that the following words are different in Britain. Diaper is nappy. Cookie is biscuit. Ass is arse.

And as an avid learner of science, I have to point out that an adder is not poisonous. They are venomous. There is a difference.

Now that is out of the way, I now lay out platitudes.

I loved how Alex kept protecting Harry. And it was Harry who had to watch out for Bryce. Not the other way around. I love the irony of the situation.

Although one of the many reasons I respect her is she doesn't need a man, I see one of two men in your story to end up with Lara. Hillary and Remus.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
This is the kind of fiction I enjoy. When a strong-willed woman ends up raising Harry! Thank you.
JabbyM chapter 16 . 4/27/2016
I never expected to love this so much. I was just dicking around fanfiction and looking for stuff on my favourite games and then WHAM fell on some hidden treasure. Awesome work!
You Missed one chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
Second last paragraph. oh and the disclaimer at the top XD
rebelwolf201 chapter 16 . 1/6/2016
hey I ran across this story awhile back and I'm really interested on how it ends so any good hints on that
Heather chapter 1 . 1/2/2016