Reviews for Dear Lara
dragonriderluv chapter 3 . 2/11
You missed a Laura right before Remus was wondering what his boggert was going to be
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 8/16/2016
I'll put this on 'Alert', but I'm not hopeful you will ever return to this...
Clerical Error chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
Enjoyed the crossover. I'm a fan of Harry being raised by anyone but the Dursleys. I wish that this had continued for a bit longer into the plot, but I appreciate what you've put up!
Daniel6 chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
Thank you for giving Severus respect. I've not found many authors who do so when he's not a primary character. And I know who that fourth year Puff is. Nymphadora Tonks. Although she was already in her seventh year. While Harry was in his first. Doesn't really matter. You keep the characters in character, while making them your own.
Daniel6 chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
There are a few things I feel I must address to you.

First off is that the following words are different in Britain. Diaper is nappy. Cookie is biscuit. Ass is arse.

And as an avid learner of science, I have to point out that an adder is not poisonous. They are venomous. There is a difference.

Now that is out of the way, I now lay out platitudes.

I loved how Alex kept protecting Harry. And it was Harry who had to watch out for Bryce. Not the other way around. I love the irony of the situation.

Although one of the many reasons I respect her is she doesn't need a man, I see one of two men in your story to end up with Lara. Hillary and Remus.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
This is the kind of fiction I enjoy. When a strong-willed woman ends up raising Harry! Thank you.
JabbyM chapter 16 . 4/27/2016
I never expected to love this so much. I was just dicking around fanfiction and looking for stuff on my favourite games and then WHAM fell on some hidden treasure. Awesome work!
You Missed one chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
Second last paragraph. oh and the disclaimer at the top XD
rebelwolf201 chapter 16 . 1/6/2016
hey I ran across this story awhile back and I'm really interested on how it ends so any good hints on that
Heather chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Mooorrrreeeee pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeee
Pyrophoricity chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Funny and interresting, thanks for the story and see you next chap ? :)
EroSlackerMicha chapter 16 . 11/30/2015
more please
MissOperaGhost chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
meca1956 chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
Hi Skabs,

I'm enjoying reading "Dear Lara" and I'm hoping for a new chapter at some point, but I do have a question for you and it's about the song "What's New Pussycat". I've never heard it sung by Neil Diamond, but I have heard it sung by Sir Tom Jones - he had a hit with it back in 1965... I remember it well! (Suddenly I feel old!)