Reviews for Dear Lara
purple sky always chapter 16 . 4/6
Great chapter. I wonder how things will work out now that Harry is essentially ignoring Draco.
sexyblossom08 chapter 16 . 3/20
Love it.. Update soon
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,436.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
slayer99 chapter 16 . 2/21
brilliant story i really hope you update soon
violet-snowflake chapter 16 . 2/16
i think your story is part hilarious and part genius! i have never read this particular crossover, but i love what you have done with it!

is there any hope that this story is not discontinued? it would be a shame
Sir-Tannin chapter 16 . 1/23
next chapter please?
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 16 . 1/8
This is such an interesting story! Please update it so I can read more. :D
Byakugan789 chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
...not many people can levitate a person and your father was doing it at 15... Seriously? If he was doing it wandlessly maybe, MAYBE, that would be impressive, but considering all of the blatantly impossible and overblown spells you can cast as accidental magic, it still wouldn't be impressive to do it as intentional wandless demonstration of power. Your writing is generally enjoyable, but your logic fails just amaze. Pathetic, powerless talentless Ron Wensleydale could levitate a trolls club out of it's highly impressive grip after failing to cast the spell all day, the club was described as being the size of a man and wood, especially wood hard enough to stand the pressures of being used as a bludgeon is a lot heavier than a man. And he did that at eleven. James was fifteen or sixteen and well known as a particularly strong and talented pureblood.
Byakugan789 chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
This chapter is great if your only goal for the story is comedy, but the match to needle thing was supposed to be introduction to transmutation, both organic to inorganic and associative mnemonics. This thing is similar to this so it's easier to thing of changing it thus.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
well, this is certainly new.. might check this out after i'm done with my current readings. even if this hasn't been updated in almost three years. it doesn't make the fic any worse after all.
jjlee3449 chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
i hope that you continue this soon there aren't enough of these stories of this particular crossover and i wish that there were i have read this one like six times and always find something new and fun about it. hope that every thing in your real life is well
poppabear11420 chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
Love the story cannot wait for next chapter
TheDarkestQueen chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Ironic how you mention the spelling of Lara - Laura literally two paragraphs from the end its spelt Laura.
Also Lily Potter is spelt Lily not Lilly
Other than that I'm liking the story quite a bit
:) Darkest
Dom380 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
This was really good! Shame it's been abandoned.