Reviews for Dear Lara
meca1956 chapter 10 . 8/9
Hi Skabs,

I'm enjoying reading "Dear Lara" and I'm hoping for a new chapter at some point, but I do have a question for you and it's about the song "What's New Pussycat". I've never heard it sung by Neil Diamond, but I have heard it sung by Sir Tom Jones - he had a hit with it back in 1965... I remember it well! (Suddenly I feel old!)
suezq chapter 16 . 7/14
please cant wait for more of your wonderful story suezq
Martin Blue chapter 16 . 6/7
Incredible story, hope its not abandoned
Tyoka chapter 12 . 4/8
Firstly, I love this, I remember having this much fun with Harry Potter last when I read it for the first time :)
secondly, who on earth claimed that Dumbledore helped make the philosopher's stone? The card just says that he worked with the dude, I know I checked.
MissD chapter 3 . 4/6
There is one more 'Laura' you have missed. Cool story and chapter.
MBS chapter 8 . 4/5
That was positively a funny way to end the chapter.
ArthurShade chapter 16 . 2/19
One hell of a story mate. If you're going to continue it I am looking forward to the next chapter.
nomuse chapter 16 . 2/11
Fun. I was sort of expecting something to threaten Baby Harry and Lara to go all grimdark on the magic world with her twin pistols. Instead you delivered something rather more cozy, and quite delightful. Someone around you must have raised some kids, that's all I can think!
Xen84 chapter 12 . 1/2
The story is great. I love it.

BTW Dumbledore worked on the 12 uses of Dragons Blood with Flamel not the philosophers stone. They didnt figure out it was a pholisophers stone until well after they heard the name Nicholas Flamel.
chris chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
um not quite true,of course i was adopted so i remember what i got for my 9th birthday. i got 4 lego sets,the shell gas station set,the dune buggy set,the castle set,and the castle barracks set.
i also got 4 transformers toys all of the dinobots,Grimlock,Snarl,Slag,sludge,and with the gift certificate i got from my uncle john i bought than that it's your story tell it how you want,and you have a dedicated reader!.
TheWrittenSorcerer chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Laura, a paragraph before the end.
firedrakegirl chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
This story is fantastic. I was following it, but stopped getting the emails around chapter five for some reason. I hope to see more of this very soon. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Harry gets into next!
DracoDreams-2 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Very nice story keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the next chapter
DragonKnight1775 chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
This is totally awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Okay, this chapter was hilarious!