Reviews for Dear Lara
Tyoka chapter 12 . 4/8
Firstly, I love this, I remember having this much fun with Harry Potter last when I read it for the first time :)
secondly, who on earth claimed that Dumbledore helped make the philosopher's stone? The card just says that he worked with the dude, I know I checked.
MissD chapter 3 . 4/6
There is one more 'Laura' you have missed. Cool story and chapter.
MBS chapter 8 . 4/5
That was positively a funny way to end the chapter.
timkaylor885 chapter 16 . 2/19
One hell of a story mate. If you're going to continue it I am looking forward to the next chapter.
nomuse chapter 16 . 2/11
Fun. I was sort of expecting something to threaten Baby Harry and Lara to go all grimdark on the magic world with her twin pistols. Instead you delivered something rather more cozy, and quite delightful. Someone around you must have raised some kids, that's all I can think!
Xen84 chapter 12 . 1/2
The story is great. I love it.

BTW Dumbledore worked on the 12 uses of Dragons Blood with Flamel not the philosophers stone. They didnt figure out it was a pholisophers stone until well after they heard the name Nicholas Flamel.
chris chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
um not quite true,of course i was adopted so i remember what i got for my 9th birthday. i got 4 lego sets,the shell gas station set,the dune buggy set,the castle set,and the castle barracks set.
i also got 4 transformers toys all of the dinobots,Grimlock,Snarl,Slag,sludge,and with the gift certificate i got from my uncle john i bought than that it's your story tell it how you want,and you have a dedicated reader!.
TheWrittenSorcerer chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Laura, a paragraph before the end.
firedrakegirl chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
This story is fantastic. I was following it, but stopped getting the emails around chapter five for some reason. I hope to see more of this very soon. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Harry gets into next!
DracoDreams-2 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Very nice story keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the next chapter
DragonKnight1775 chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
This is totally awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Okay, this chapter was hilarious!
Jiltanith chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
The only time I'm going to complain about being wrong is the time between chapters; getting on for three-and-a-half years! AAAAAAaaaaagh!

(Are you alive?)
SirDom chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
I like the concept of this fan fiction, the free running is a great idea just the fact that I can imagine Harry doing it across Hogwarts is good enough.

Unfortunately, for me, I just do not like Hermione and the obvious way this is going is not what I want to see. It is a shame and to be honest I would rather that it was paired back a bit. Nevertheless, I have favourited this and I will keep reading unless the Hermione parts become unbearable.
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
I'd forgotten how much I love this fic. It's been THREE Years since it was updated so I think it's understandable. So… when's the next chapter coming? I love Harry in this and think him and Lara make very good relatives. Though for some reason whenever Harry is doing his Parkour or free running I picture him with Lara's Gun Harness thingy strapped around his waist and thighs lol! Guns included. I can actually picture McGonagalls expression at seeing guns on a student Harry's age. Though malfoys reaction at Harry pulling said guns and shooting at him is quite funny too. I can also hear Lara grbling about said weapons going missing hehe. And Hermione scolding Harry about having them.
I hope you'll update soon.
Ja