Reviews for Dear Lara
Harry's a little d*ck for calling his father who died for him an ass w*pe and saying he's no longer there in such a calluous manner. It's one thing to say my dad was a dick when he was a teen, get over it, another to act like all is good now that a horrible adult dick is done with. Ruined the story for me, what a little entitled brat.
shiho59 chapter 16 . 3/26
j'adore cette fic dommage que tu n'as pas continuer
An'yaSobola chapter 8 . 3/26
EVERYBODY IS A MUDBLOOD! !
Ugh. You lost me here. It goes from, "charmingly precocious and well educated" to "obnoxious Gary Stu" over the course of a thousand words.

Oh well. Points to you for making the first chapters amusing, but now it's just boring and annoying. (Nicolas Flamel? Seriously!?)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2017
Great story hope you update
Bronze chapter 16 . 11/4/2017
I enjoyed the story so far but have one mega sized problem with the whole HP storyline. It seems to me that the entire British Magical World is absolutely positively BRAINDEAD! How can families who have only ONE(1) child allow it to attend a supposed school where the headmaster DECIDES, on his own authority to use it to draw in a PSYCHOTIC KILLER one year. The next to do absolutely nothing when Half-bloods and Muggle-born students are being paralyzed. Some of these kids are the last of their family lines. Yet the same headmaster is allowed to keep everything totally secret from the families. Now if the magical world is so small and the gene pool so shallow, how can they afford to allow any child to attend with such a person in charge? I attended a privet school years ago and I can tell you that if anything like that happened to me, my parents would pull me out and sue the school out of existence! Does the old goat molester sheep shagging moron not realize just how dependent on the Muggle-borns and Half-bloods the magical world of Great Britain truly is? They make up more then half the magicals in the country. Now imagine if those same families decided to pull their children out of Hogwarts because it was too dangerous and sent them to say France to learn. The entire British magical economy would crash! It's really simple when you realize that all the money Britain pays to other countries for things they need will no longer be made up for by the Muggle-born or Half-Bloods incoming money. That is what the MoM is risking by allowing Dumbledore to continue to run the school as he pleases. Please update this story soon as I'm eagerly awaiting more. Thanks.
Bronze chapter 9 . 11/3/2017
I see that the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder has, once again, allowed the wraith of ol' Snortymort to simply walk into the school. I swear that old moronic fraud is out to destroy the entire magical world! Instead of telling Harry why the dank dark lump A, attacked his family and B, offering him the type of training he'd need to destroy him, he sets up stupid tests. I personally think it'd be a riot if Harry didn't return for second year. Let's see how fast Bumblemort panics when Harry isn't at the second year welcoming feast. And yes, Bumblemort is the very same person as the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder. The old fraud has forgotten that his very first responsibility is to the students. Not fighting Dark Lords for more political power.
jabarber69 chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
Man this was one hell of a story!...but its been 6 1/2 years since you updated!?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 16 . 6/2/2017
pretty fun fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 16 . 6/1/2017
Well, they aren't shopping with the Weasley's either and I honestly don't believe the Weasley's are physically capable of doing anything other than at the absolute LAST MINUTE.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 15 . 6/1/2017
Sooo, no dead Terry... I'm not honestly sure how to feel about that. On one hand, I really rather liked his character - a LOT - right up until the last 5 minutes of the movie when the little shit decided to turn all greedy evil bastard on us. On the other... I really rather LIKED his character - and Spirits above, that ACCENT - right up until the last five minutes of the movie when the little shit decided to - somewhat expectedly when you think about it - turn all greedy evil bastard on us!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/27/2017
ok That was a good but short chapter but good!
I hope that you'll not be looooooooooooooooooooong for the next chapter. But well it's better to have the next chapter after a long time thant don't have it

So I hope you won't have the "white page syndrom" (I don't know if I write it good or not )
Enjoy your writtings!
Rebmul chapter 16 . 3/13/2017
its a shame this story is dead
dragonriderluv chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
You missed a Laura right before Remus was wondering what his boggert was going to be
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 8/16/2016
I'll put this on 'Alert', but I'm not hopeful you will ever return to this...