Reviews for Dear Lara
You Missed one chapter 3 . 1/20
Second last paragraph. oh and the disclaimer at the top XD
rebelwolf201 chapter 16 . 1/6
hey I ran across this story awhile back and I'm really interested on how it ends so any good hints on that
Heather chapter 1 . 1/2
Mooorrrreeeee pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeee
Pyrophoricity chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Funny and interresting, thanks for the story and see you next chap ? :)
EroSlackerMicha chapter 16 . 11/30/2015
more please
MissOperaGhost chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
meca1956 chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
Hi Skabs,

I'm enjoying reading "Dear Lara" and I'm hoping for a new chapter at some point, but I do have a question for you and it's about the song "What's New Pussycat". I've never heard it sung by Neil Diamond, but I have heard it sung by Sir Tom Jones - he had a hit with it back in 1965... I remember it well! (Suddenly I feel old!)
suezq chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
please cant wait for more of your wonderful story suezq
Martin Blue chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
Incredible story, hope its not abandoned
Tyoka chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
Firstly, I love this, I remember having this much fun with Harry Potter last when I read it for the first time :)
secondly, who on earth claimed that Dumbledore helped make the philosopher's stone? The card just says that he worked with the dude, I know I checked.
MissD chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
There is one more 'Laura' you have missed. Cool story and chapter.
MBS chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
That was positively a funny way to end the chapter.
ArthurShade chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
One hell of a story mate. If you're going to continue it I am looking forward to the next chapter.
nomuse chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
Fun. I was sort of expecting something to threaten Baby Harry and Lara to go all grimdark on the magic world with her twin pistols. Instead you delivered something rather more cozy, and quite delightful. Someone around you must have raised some kids, that's all I can think!