Reviews for Dear Lara
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
I am really loving this.. I look forward to Lara and Harry's time together :). Looking forward to more soon!
chaostheory1989 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
BRIT PICKER ALERT: Lara Croft and Petunia Dursley are both British, and would not use the very American term "Diaper". The term we of pretty much all Commonwealth Countries use the term "Nappy".

It's an easy mistake to make, but does not detract from what's set to be a fantastic story.
ArtThouStupid chapter 16 . 10/17/2011
This is a freakin' awesome, awesome, AWESOME story! Pleeeease continue it? It's brilliant XD
Muminpappan chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Hawklan chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Chapter 13

ahh good meeting in the common room and what a shock for Hermione

Chapter 14

ahh nice Harry trained Hermy and wow Dumbledore is really full of Bullshit

Chapter 15

nice start into the Summer :)

Chapter 16

hehe he spewed over Malfoy...nice one and I hope to see more of this nice fic.
Hawklan chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
Chapter 10

nice of Harry inviting Hermione over to dinner with her parents.

Chapter 11

hmm interesting scene between Harry and Snape

Chapter 12

ahh nice sweet chapter and the flashback to Potions...rofl
Hawklan chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Chapter 6

lol funny chapter with that snake :)

Chapter 7

looks like the reunion goes well.

Chapter 8

rofl...nice first ch in Hogwardts...

Chapter 9

hehe nice bit again. I liked how Harry came up with the bullshit about the stone :)
never3kno chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
Please update soon! This story is phenomenal!
Silverdragonstar chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
Poor Harry passing out like that. At least no front page pic. Also no crush by Hermione No cant be the last chapter written so far! I just read all of them in one day! The story is that good. Can't wait for the bonding chapter you spoke of.
Silverdragonstar chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
wow some first week of summer vacation Voldy will have his hands full with this Harry.
Silverdragonstar chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Love Malfoy in day glow yellow!
Silverdragonstar chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Thank you for the fact that Snape and Harry aired things out so to speak. I am glad you explained fuzzy noodles in the end. (still trying to figure out if they are a dumpling or what) Liked the christmas get together as well. Cheers!
Silverdragonstar chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Oh too right I love the points that Harry made in this chapter! (poor hedgehogs and muddy creation story and all)
Silverdragonstar chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
One thing sorry for the sleep deprivation that you experienced writing this chapter. Also very well done I figured Harry would get to talk with a snake at some point. Yes I can't wait until he gets to meet Hermoine.
Silverdragonstar chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Poor Sirius and Remus! Yes I agree that is was best where you left this chapter off. Also loved the obstacle course. The interaction between Harry and Laura was fantastic.
978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »