Reviews for Dear Lara
mist shadow chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
heh, he learned from the best, didn't he? to get his way and win arguments. wonder if he'll take the snake or the offspring to Hogwarts with him
mist shadow chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
yeah, free-running, parkour - it is a sight to behold. people really sail through the air, don't they?
mist shadow chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I am surprised they actually had a Will reading. though, I guess with Lara throwing her weight and asking questions it was expected.

hmm, Lily stated that Sirius was the Secret Keeper. does it mean she wrote the letter before they switched? wonder about consequences though
keybladedude chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
Well, isn't this creative. Never heard of a Harry Potter / Tomb Raider crossover. Nicely done.
keybladedude chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Abput the missing Laura instead of Lara, you missed one about two paragraphs from the end. Just an FYI.
mememememe chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Fun story but ya almost lost me on this one. I could see the "new" Hermione letting it drop, or even attacking back verbally... but channeling her inner Xena?

Hit the stop button on your DVD player and crack open the books. I promise you're characters, and thus your story, will be a thousand times better for the effort.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
madness post more please!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
Fabulous story! I'm loving it :-) I hope there will be more soon.
Penny is wise chapter 16 . 4/9/2011
Mega awesome can't wait for next chapter.
Hawklan chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
nice that Lara didn't take the bs from Dumbledorky and hiring Remus is a great idea.

Can't wait to see a Harry trained by Lara and Remus entering Hogwardts
Thenchick chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
post more plz
NarutosBrat chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Um, the talent for reading minds is actually called Leglimency. Occlumency is defense from Leglimency.
Vicki219 chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
Cool chapter! Love the fact that Harry got sick over Draco lol.
Vicki219 chapter 16 . 3/9/2011