Reviews for Dear Lara
Smokeing chapter 16 . 1/12/2020
This was a very good story hope you pick it up and finish it sometime
Ghosttamer chapter 6 . 9/19/2019
error oculmency(mind shield) you want legilimency(mind probe)
Melikalilly chapter 16 . 10/20/2018
I love this story and I hope you decide to continue with it someday
CSKTECH chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
Its a crying shame that this wasnt finished. A seldom used crossover that is well written and an author who seems to know just where the story needs to go. Ill enjoy what is there. If you are still writing I hope you pick this up again..

K
lokyyt chapter 16 . 10/2/2018
more please keep typing and please reply
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Bronze chapter 16 . 6/6/2018
I still think Hogshits is so far in the past they've lost all sense. If all they can teach is rote memorization that shows how far behind the times they are! As for making connection for later in adulthood, JUST BURN THE DAMN MAGICAL WORLD OF BRITAIN TO THE GROUND AND START OVER! As I've already said it's run by the corrupt for the corrupt. AS in Malfoy wants a law passed, he pays a sack of gold and it passes whether it's good for the masses or not. So why should someone like Harry bother staying and playing the game in such a useless world? It'd be far better to simply tell the sheeple to get their heads out of Dumbledore's ass as well as the Ministry and change thins. Don't bother to listen to the moronic braindead Purebloods who control everything. The only reason that world still uses quills is because some moronic Pureblood owns the business and doesn't want to loose out to advancement. So they stagnate and if you stagnate too long you die out. They also intermarry so close their children are magically weaker then Muggle-Borns, Half-Bloods and Full-Bloods. Though they deny it.
Bronze chapter 16 . 6/5/2018
It's such a shame this didn't continue or get a second story in the series. I really liked it.
Bronze chapter 11 . 6/5/2018
No matter how many HP stories I read I still don't understand why Harry absolutely must go to Hogwash. Especailly when he's been raised well away from the ol' Brainless Wonder's control. I really enjoy the fics where Harry doesn't and causes the ol'Brainless One to waste years trying to find him. The way I look at it the ol' Brainless One totally failed in the first war so now he want to fod the responsiblity off on someone else. Thus the Phonacy( phony prophecy). And it had to be phony simply because he held most of the interviews for teaching positions in his office. With the notable exception of Trelawny and Snape. It awfully convienent that during a time of war Albaforth found Snape listening at the door to the room the Brainless One was usingand after a good smash tothe head, then threw him out. Sounds too much like a set up to me! I also have my doubts about Snape being a Reformed Death Eater. In not one story that I've ever read with him in it has he truly brought in any useful intelligence about what Voldermort was going to do. Or if he did, it was always too late to do anything about. Now on off chance he did actually bring in something vital, then the Brainless One sat on it and failed to act. Theu in my book making him a Dark :ord masquerading as the Leader of the Light. So Harry staying in that death trap masquerading as a school is like w2alking up to an erupting vcolcano. Now I can if he had no choice till around fifth year but after that it's absolutely moronic to do. The SHEEPLE of magical Britain out number the moronic Death Eaters multiples to one. And not to mention, THEY'RE ALL ARMED! But if they're no willing to fight for themselves why should Harry give up his life for them? So I'm all in favor of Harry attending school in some other country then Britain. So what. Big deal the Ministry of Corrupt Morons won't stand for Harry getting a superior education outside of Great Britain. It's not like they're willing to A, admit that Voldemort isn't truly deador B, Help Harry fight him once he's got a body again. If, as is extremely likely, the Ministry attempts to force him back to fulfill the phonacy, Harry gives up his English citizenship for his new country. Then when the Brainless One tries to drag him back, it becomes an international incident. But Harry no long has to clean up the Brainless Ones mess.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2018
Harry's a little d*ck for calling his father who died for him an ass w*pe and saying he's no longer there in such a calluous manner. It's one thing to say my dad was a dick when he was a teen, get over it, another to act like all is good now that a horrible adult dick is done with. Ruined the story for me, what a little entitled brat.
shiho59 chapter 16 . 3/26/2018
j'adore cette fic dommage que tu n'as pas continuer
Ayryid chapter 8 . 3/26/2018
EVERYBODY IS A MUDBLOOD! !
Guest chapter 8 . 3/4/2018
Ugh. You lost me here. It goes from, "charmingly precocious and well educated" to "obnoxious Gary Stu" over the course of a thousand words.

Oh well. Points to you for making the first chapters amusing, but now it's just boring and annoying. (Nicolas Flamel? Seriously!?)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2017
Great story hope you update
Bronze chapter 16 . 11/4/2017
I enjoyed the story so far but have one mega sized problem with the whole HP storyline. It seems to me that the entire British Magical World is absolutely positively BRAINDEAD! How can families who have only ONE(1) child allow it to attend a supposed school where the headmaster DECIDES, on his own authority to use it to draw in a PSYCHOTIC KILLER one year. The next to do absolutely nothing when Half-bloods and Muggle-born students are being paralyzed. Some of these kids are the last of their family lines. Yet the same headmaster is allowed to keep everything totally secret from the families. Now if the magical world is so small and the gene pool so shallow, how can they afford to allow any child to attend with such a person in charge? I attended a privet school years ago and I can tell you that if anything like that happened to me, my parents would pull me out and sue the school out of existence! Does the old goat molester sheep shagging moron not realize just how dependent on the Muggle-borns and Half-bloods the magical world of Great Britain truly is? They make up more then half the magicals in the country. Now imagine if those same families decided to pull their children out of Hogwarts because it was too dangerous and sent them to say France to learn. The entire British magical economy would crash! It's really simple when you realize that all the money Britain pays to other countries for things they need will no longer be made up for by the Muggle-born or Half-Bloods incoming money. That is what the MoM is risking by allowing Dumbledore to continue to run the school as he pleases. Please update this story soon as I'm eagerly awaiting more. Thanks.
978 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »