Reviews for Dear Lara
chris chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
um not quite true,of course i was adopted so i remember what i got for my 9th birthday. i got 4 lego sets,the shell gas station set,the dune buggy set,the castle set,and the castle barracks set.
i also got 4 transformers toys all of the dinobots,Grimlock,Snarl,Slag,sludge,and with the gift certificate i got from my uncle john i bought than that it's your story tell it how you want,and you have a dedicated reader!.
TheWrittenSorcerer chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Laura, a paragraph before the end.
firedrakegirl chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
This story is fantastic. I was following it, but stopped getting the emails around chapter five for some reason. I hope to see more of this very soon. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Harry gets into next!
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Very nice story keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the next chapter
DragonKnight1775 chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
This is totally awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Okay, this chapter was hilarious!
Jiltanith chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
The only time I'm going to complain about being wrong is the time between chapters; getting on for three-and-a-half years! AAAAAAaaaaagh!

(Are you alive?)
SirDom chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
I like the concept of this fan fiction, the free running is a great idea just the fact that I can imagine Harry doing it across Hogwarts is good enough.

Unfortunately, for me, I just do not like Hermione and the obvious way this is going is not what I want to see. It is a shame and to be honest I would rather that it was paired back a bit. Nevertheless, I have favourited this and I will keep reading unless the Hermione parts become unbearable.
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
I'd forgotten how much I love this fic. It's been THREE Years since it was updated so I think it's understandable. So… when's the next chapter coming? I love Harry in this and think him and Lara make very good relatives. Though for some reason whenever Harry is doing his Parkour or free running I picture him with Lara's Gun Harness thingy strapped around his waist and thighs lol! Guns included. I can actually picture McGonagalls expression at seeing guns on a student Harry's age. Though malfoys reaction at Harry pulling said guns and shooting at him is quite funny too. I can also hear Lara grbling about said weapons going missing hehe. And Hermione scolding Harry about having them.
I hope you'll update soon.
Ja
Sinopa
Crystallea1321 chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
More? *looks up with sad puppy-eyes* Please? I know it's been awhile but this is brilliant and I love it and want to read more. So, please can you write and post more? Please? I'll love you for ever and ever.
purple sky always chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Great chapter. I wonder how things will work out now that Harry is essentially ignoring Draco.
sexyblossom08 chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
Love it.. Update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,436.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
slayer99 chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
brilliant story i really hope you update soon
978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »