Reviews for Fever
Debbie Hicks chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
CHAPTER 2.
THEN ALIEN CREATURES drained of as all of blood very fully time he rain then suddenly ran after him escaped like Victoria stop newborn stop take them with bitten best friend as all then ourselves killed us with opur vitims were RIPPED Then The CHANGE! Was Completely successful then suddenly myself looked alien diffren but w extraterrestrial I suddenly hissed really really really vicious but a trures snarling growling then torn from here Then blazing freely then freed of bodies taken from here taken my chances with donated children followed suddenly three days later very painfully woke as a truest cold one with them suddenlyblacked out then blasting frely then lost the need to mate officially With Bright red eyes were Hideous but it split us and them into only two then lost my life humanity memories they were brought here then too late exploding but of my blood was toxic waste with as all of them then Alice sighten my hideous Red eyes oh my god she died of Fever is drained of blood wait I hear a heart so weird it is a Changing one then blink the same ole red eyes I remembered I was now deathly iciest cold as him then suddenly burst freely then without a home a family then lost humanity then memories stripped cursed with Vampirism then they as all of them vanished my voice box with vocal cords exploding from the change fully successfully complete then it was too late my lungs suddenly had no sacs now breathe alien so they then suddenly my death was a reincarnation but it really happened with their death suddenly venom burst into fire was hottest then first hunt finally then suddenly into as all of fifty states drank blood blacked out then bursting with more followed with mazillions then brought here then destroyed then it was too late much many more guards she was bitten illegally by snakes had died but resurrected forbidden to see them good bring them now immortal my eye color was Golden I was still frozen shattering from here unaging cursed from here then my disease was a fever was changed never died out then suddenly it was too late it was real punished right onto our forheads as all of them blazing now too late duddenly brought in here they reported she is not human at all we declared they are sentencded to death by April fifth of 2063 we took care of them as al ripped from here this then it was too late the bodies with heads then ourselves freed from here that was it a new world order blazing freely then brought in here then unable to die as all of them then it was no longer us/as all of mazillions burst frely with three with families friends and loved ones then Vampires took over then it was no longer our planet their world they brought them came with force then it really happened took away everything but kept things Alice what is from Earth Volturi we left Earth were more with help of the Vulcans in a very largest vessel it blown apart then were more then now no both then ourselves were a offshoot race of all shattering deactivated bodies laid in waste more of very far way too much many more Vampires then it was too late then with five families were more than as all of mazillions then suddenly reached Vulcan my new world but crunched but with both with planets destroyed with as all of it trapped in here then were more trapped years back then then shattering but much many more bodies now lost in here too late as all of it destroyed were more drowned with us/as all of them squish squish squish squish squish squish squish squishing as all of them but it really happened as all of bodies drowned discovered were very too thinnest then suddenly Esme fainted in horror used my planet powers I know to be way something scary I turn loose CHOSTLY HAUNTS! BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE! IT'S SHOWTIME! CRACK Bella yeah what you do summoned him Beetlejuice Beetlejuice BEETLEJUICE! Oh my god he is here to brief us miss me babes dying for your funeral oh Alice young lady yes Eleazar you are special two powers oh my god that was it with them I noticed a book all of the sudden rose a Eyebrow like Sch'n T'Gai Spock this is illogical my ears were Coyote pointed ears with finely slanted eyebrows what is she Vulcan Oh my god what happened then voices raged on I took one breath yelled KROYKAH! Enough I am Vulcan Momma mia what in our planet's language where are we reappeared in Mount Seleya she is gifted me I looked down sighten martian sandals oh kami sama mutter in Japanese white robes a ritual necklace hand jewelry I suddenly swore to Artemis with one jeweled hand raised and risen longer but expanded hair with curled bangs swirled sides wearing a special Sailor Soldier crown-headdress with things with a colder harsh look looked from the 1984 movie Star Trek 3 the Search for Spock I was in fact a Acolyte of Gol was trained taught and they noticed how old really I was I was immortal but my re- mains of blood scorched was still burning but blazing officially looked much older the hair was in the most sacred religious colif in the galaxy I was coated as all of mazillions or more bazillions and gazillions of oils were Native American a light roaring forged a chasity ring locked into here Sir! she is bound by law of the gods and goddesses is a priestess that is right I am my voice was cold but emotionless he sighten dark brown eyes he was very tall and Muscular then it really happened the Earth changed again but it really happened my ears were acute but sharper welcome to Vulcan that was it my new planet I was still paler sallow it made me stronger three times of my strength I was now there so they Ouch! watch his ear that my gift evolved then it was ready to reside then so they now a native here good god woman it's murderous yes then my taira glowing a light a screeching noise roared a scream Le-Matya was glowing from here who is these people the Vulcans oh excuse me madam what is that T'Lar you have chanting oh no Alice what is it I need blood afterwards Bella oh my god we look different yes my religious name is T'Lar Carlisle she's a priestess that is correct she was selected of her religious caste me that we made allies then news raged on Earth.
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015

good story
styling16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aw! so cute!
twilight37 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
this is good- are you going to add more?
Sarabiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I like your story, I've added it to my C2 if thats okay :)
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aw. Cute fic.
Georgia-George chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
wow, that was actually realistic as twilight stories go, short and sweet. Good job!
Olirin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
oh cute! I love Bella's fever talk. I do that too.
Viper003 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Aw, that was adorable)
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Poor Bella, but at least Edward was there to help her feel better.
teamjacob1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
aww, that was sweet. I need someone like that now. being sick sucks.