Reviews for The Blind Bandit and the Fire Lord
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I loooooooooved it!

omg perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Beautiful and sweet. Just the way I like it :) keep up the great work - your writing is amazing!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very nice Toko piece!

Though I wondered about the Zuko POV on how Toph and Katara initially got along; he wasn't with them when they first clashed. But all in all, a very nice introspective piece about Toph, Zuko and their friends through the years.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I absolutely LOVED this. You made Toph just as awesome as she really is .. and Zuko was too cute.

I loved that she proposed cause she would do that lol.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great story! This was rather nice to read. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was interesting, and very well written. I try hard to find really good stuff and I must say this fits the bill.
Sasina chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
here goes my review. It is a nice fic. I like the perspective. Anyway, nice done.
CinnamonStuff chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Waw. I loove this story! Yes, they're great, don't you think? Tehy got me bitten by the Toko-virus too ;)

Your writing is impeccable, your story is cute, you should definitely write for of this D

Xx
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I loved it, it was great!
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Very interesting idea. :3 just thought I would drop and note and say I read it and liked it.
heartsinlove51 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
It really is quite good to see this. There are too few Toko stories and even less good ones. This one is undoubtedly the latter. I really hope you would revisit this pairing.
puros.basileus chapter 1 . 4/30/2008