Reviews for Wotcher Harry
Yaw6113 chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Yaw613 chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Harry broke the 4th wall! Didn't he?

At least Nymphadora didn't have the words welcome aboard tattooed on her breasts.
Baby Huey chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
please continue
Basilisk1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Thanks for the 2nd chap eagerly waiting for more!
Hans W. Westenfluss chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
funny, i like it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Quite odd so far. Should prove interesting as you develop the story more.
Spinel Dragoon chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
To fast paced
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
um ok.

u need to get ur facts straight first. Harry went to the ministry with Mr Weasley to get a trial for misuse of magic in the presence of a muggle (a patronus charm to stop a dementor from attacking him and his cousin, dudley) so it doesnt make much sense for you to put dialogue from inside the elevator in that part of the story into this new one. and also you could possibly instead of making harry talk to bill and tonks, you could have just had Harry go to school and meet a character from the book like gabrielle delacour, fleur delacours little sister from the book who is a stranger to the book. She could be watching Harry in his various encounters with golden eggs, dragons... etc. That would give your story a little bit more relation to the book and make fans of the book read this and give you the opportunity to take this brainblast a little bit further... because I think it's OK. You should do some more character research first because Harry would not say "I'm being pulled in by the cops." and Tonks would not say "He was so hot in that movie." So yeah. Overall a decent idea but it could use work!
rrrrrman chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
wow so far its awsome in the next chapter how about getting them to school and i think longer chapters would be nice
a rogue hero chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! I READ IT A LONG TIME AGO AND IT IS NOT BIGGER! PLEAS RIGHT MORE!
a rogue hero chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Pleas right more... or else...
Botosai2001 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
nice idea for a fic, need to update though :(
kassii.j chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
please continue

seems good so far
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Foo Foo Mittens indeed.

Nice one, but I just need to point out that even Harry knows what Aurors are.