Reviews for Battousai's Apprentice
ddentler21 chapter 5 . 11/20
You turned Sarutobi Hiruzen into a dramatized Albus Dumbledore, very unpleasant sight to witness
246vili chapter 19 . 10/25
That was a big suprise and an evil cliffhanger.
Now I really want to know what are Danzo's goals. Why does he support Mei's side in the Kiri civil war?
I hope you will update soon.
246vili chapter 18 . 10/25
The "spar" (more like kage-level battle maybe) was good and well written in my opinion.
Okay, Zabuza is something I was half expecting to find them in one of their "romatic" moments, but Mei AND Danzo got me by suprise. Especially seemingly working together.
The last pert is maybe just because in most fanfics I read Danzo is a "destroy and/or manupulate anything not related to Konoha and mine to controll" type of extremist person, wich pretty much is like in canon. But than again Hiruzen, Iruka and Kakashi are a$$holes to Naruto, so making Danzo a bit OOC in a (so far) positive way is not a bad change.
246vili chapter 15 . 10/23
Finally the moment many of us waited for.
but Naruto has to ake a damn good plan to leave Konoha without it going after him and Haku.
246vili chapter 3 . 10/22
Damn, Naruto is one piece of work in this fic.
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 2 . 9/18
Fuck to the no. Fuck off you worthless Kishimoto lover.
Well this became fucking boring... Aaaargh why does this happen every time?
Could someone please recommend a Naruto fic where in Naruto is pure EVIL (not only to his enemies then fluffy to his family (blech))!
Pretty please with a cherry on top :)
Please update again
Eien no henko chapter 19 . 10/19/2016
Oooohhh update please
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2016
Total awesome update
Bored321 chapter 19 . 9/18/2016
Naruto smokes? Is this a character flaw meant to imply he's got the mental-state of ten-year-old?
Bored321 chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
You cannot have a winner without there a being a loser. Such is basis of competition. Madara was just being a sore loser.
Bored321 chapter 17 . 9/18/2016
Romantic Plot Tumor, how I despise thee. Really, when mentioning Naruto being evil, it's best not to humanize him. 'Cause him lashing isn't really evil, more just him deciding against turning the other cheek.
Bored321 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Read this years ago. Remember bits and pieces. The most notable one is the promise Naruto being evil (though it doesn't count for much when the opposition are your copy-pasted bastard!Konoha versions) and it never ended getting delivered due to running out of chapters. It appears that new ones have popped up, so hopefully it's more interesting.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2016