Reviews for Battousai's Apprentice
Mister Unorthodox chapter 5 . 7/15
Chapter 5; Also known as "The angst chapter". Still though, it's pretty awesome
Mizukodai chapter 2 . 6/23
F**k...Off...
Update update update for fuck sake
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 4/24
I know where it's going judging by that end and you can piss off Kishimoto lover.
Azrael's Son chapter 19 . 3/28
please write more chapters waiting for a update its really damned good
guest chapter 14 . 1/7
Naruto takes no L's and gives no F's
Eternity456 chapter 19 . 12/5/2017
Please update this it’s awesome
pyre101 chapter 19 . 12/4/2017
I read this again and still enjoyed it for its complexity. I enjoy the "evil" Sandaime. Too bad it is no longer being updated.
ddentler21 chapter 5 . 11/20/2017
You turned Sarutobi Hiruzen into a dramatized Albus Dumbledore, very unpleasant sight to witness
246vili chapter 19 . 10/25/2017
That was a big suprise and an evil cliffhanger.
Now I really want to know what are Danzo's goals. Why does he support Mei's side in the Kiri civil war?
I hope you will update soon.
246vili chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
The "spar" (more like kage-level battle maybe) was good and well written in my opinion.
Okay, Zabuza is something I was half expecting to find them in one of their "romatic" moments, but Mei AND Danzo got me by suprise. Especially seemingly working together.
The last pert is maybe just because in most fanfics I read Danzo is a "destroy and/or manupulate anything not related to Konoha and mine to controll" type of extremist person, wich pretty much is like in canon. But than again Hiruzen, Iruka and Kakashi are a$$holes to Naruto, so making Danzo a bit OOC in a (so far) positive way is not a bad change.
246vili chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
Finally the moment many of us waited for.
but Naruto has to ake a damn good plan to leave Konoha without it going after him and Haku.
246vili chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
Damn, Naruto is one piece of work in this fic.
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
Fuck to the no. Fuck off you worthless Kishimoto lover.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5/2017
Well this became fucking boring... Aaaargh why does this happen every time?
Could someone please recommend a Naruto fic where in Naruto is pure EVIL (not only to his enemies then fluffy to his family (blech))!
Pretty please with a cherry on top :)