Reviews for Not Quite Right
oh dang.
he's lost it.
my favorite character.
totally lost it.
but seriously omg this is so good. like seriously good. please update soon! i would love to know what my insain favorite character does next! i would love to see what happens, do they save him? do they survive at all? what happened to master splinter? what happened to donny!? please update soon! i cant wait to read on!
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Hmm, that doesn't sound good. Something's up with Don for sure if he's acting weird like that. Good job on this. I'm off to read more.

The Bubbly One,
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oooh, a very interesting start to this. I wonder what's up with Don and why he's acting this way? Nicely done on this. I'm off to read more.

The Bubbly One,
batwayne chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
noooooooooooo. it cant end there! it was going so well! This story is so gripping. Please pleaaase finish it.
Juanita27 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Aw, what a shame this prob won't be continued or finished. Seems the good ones always turn out that way. I like how you write the turtles, they are very in character, well except don but he isn't supposed to be. This story is super creepy. And it's too bad we will never know what happened to don in the junkyard to start this, his plans for his bros, if Leo will escape and if they can save don. Nicely done tho. This will deserve a re-read around Halloween. Spooky.
Silver Sentinel chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Whoa this story is intense, and let me tell you it's rare for me to review stories. But dude you HAVE to update this. I'm pulled in and I want more.
ANGELnDEVIL chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Plz update soon!
Rachel chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
This is really well written and really creepy to boot. I love Don's dialogue and the other character's reations. It'd be awesome if you could update.
Rachel chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Wow, the last sentence of this chapter is especially creepy. Amazing imagery
sallywatermelon chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
when are you going to finish this? it's a really great story)
meganechan720 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Oh no! I hope this story hasn't been abandoned! I looove creepy Donny. I hope you come back to this someday. You write each of the guys really well.
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Pandiichan chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
I do have an inkling of a liking for the psychotic Donatello, too, and find this story to be quite the delightful suspense. It holds true to horror movie morals, the never splitting up finally being whittled down to one...or with Donnie's superior brain and current mood perhaps none will remain. Very nice :) do continue.
thehappystalkerball chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
I am SO mad that there is not another chapter to read! I TOTALLY wanted to hear what Don was going to say to Raph and am really depressed that's not posted yet. OMG, something like really major had to happen in that junkyard and I am dying to find out what and if Don is going to get better, be admitted to a mental institution, or actually kill his brothers and I'm not going to find out until you put more up and you don't want to kill me, do you?

Oh, yeah, on another note if any of my three younger siblings ever said they were tracing the sound of shadow I think I would die laughing.

Anyway, I hope you update really soon! Happy Easter!
thehappystalkerball chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
WTH? This is starting to give me the heebie-jeebies. Gonna read the next chapter now. That last description of Donnie was really, uh, well, it painted a disturbing mental image.