Reviews for Cabin Fever
sara chapter 18 . 3/5/2002
definitely want a sequel, taht was awesome !
Kristi chapter 18 . 3/5/2002
i love you right now! and i'll love you even more if you write a sequel!

the last chapter seemed a little rushed at the end, but since over-all this was a totally kick ass fic, i'm not complaining in the least!

remember -an awesome, awesome fic deseveres a sequel! ;) :D
Debbie chapter 18 . 3/5/2002
I have one word for you...SEQUEL! I loved this story and I'm so glad you've finished it but now I want more! Oh, and the last chapter definately did not suck, it was really sweet!

(Ok, so that's a little more than one word *g*)
shay chapter 18 . 3/5/2002
I loved your story! I definitely think you should write a sequel!
JoeyJoejoejr chapter 18 . 3/5/2002
U finished it ) all great things must come to an end right ;)... It was a great story and im looking forward to more of your work
Ammear chapter 18 . 3/5/2002
No need for thanks. This story's earned a place on my favourites list and you on my author's. It's been a hell of a ride and I can't wait for future stories. :0)

Thanks so much for sharing all of this. It was truly amazing fun :)

Wouldn't u like to know chapter 18 . 3/5/2002
Sequel sequel! I'll keep wit the chanting if u don't write a sequel!
hay25 chapter 18 . 3/5/2002
please give us a sequel!

it's good their has to be more.

Me chapter 18 . 3/4/2002
hey this was great i really recomend a sequal
omgiminheat chapter 18 . 3/4/2002
its WIPED. not whipped. do you have a beta?

other than that, the overall story was good. nice fic.
MelisML chapter 18 . 3/4/2002
I loved this fic, you are a great writer and I would love to read a sequel. This fic was funny, suspenseful, and action packed. I hope you will write another fic soon.
Escobar chapter 18 . 3/4/2002
sequel definately needed! i love your stories!
Tea chapter 18 . 3/4/2002
This was a great story and it seriously cracked me up several times. Do the sequel
Lorena1 chapter 18 . 3/4/2002
Hi, This last chapter DIDN'T suck, believe me. I know I've told you this before, but you really are an amazing writer. I just love the way you write Max and Logan and the situations you put them in. I'll be waiting for the sequel. Take care and try to post soon.
Amy Lock chapter 18 . 3/4/2002
Yay, yay, yay, the computer finally let me sign in! I absolutly loved the ending to this chapter. Hilarious! Seriously, it was just a perfect and fitting ending. Also, the fact that Zack gave Max the contact number (finally) was wonderful. Thank you for this story. Honestly, it made me laugh so very, very hard. There are lines from this fic that I will NEVER, EVER forget. *giggle* you have an awesome sense of humor and an equally awesome imagination. I would love to see more work from you. Please keep up the good work. Luv Amy.
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »