Reviews for Coming of Age
obsessivefangirl chapter 9 . 1/18/2021
First of all, this is by far one of the best early fics on this site, so no criticism is intended. But the Weasleys have some /serious/ anger issues here.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for the Weasleys after reading this. In fact, after the way Ron treated Draco, I honestly wouldn't consider him a good person anymore. He and the twins are using Draco as a scapegoat for things he didn't even do, and they went way overboard.

I really don't think the Weasleys' anger at Draco is justified. They're angry about things Lucius/Voldemort did. Draco is the victim here. And most, if not all, of the things he did were done under some sort of mind control. They're casting entirely too much blame on him for things other people have done, in situations he had no control over.

"Ron has always thought that Malfoy could have stopped it." — Why would he think interfering with an entire group of Death Eaters is anything but suicide? He wouldn't have stopped anything. Lucius/Voldemort would've killed Draco, and then had the others kill Bill and Arthur anyway. It would've been a pointless sacrifice.

I'm curious, since you wrote them this way, if you think there's anything Draco could've done to help or if he deserves as much hate as he's getting. You create sympathy for him by having the Dark side torture him, and then when the light starts in on him, I'm getting the impression that it's supposed to be justified, but I really think the Weasleys are in the wrong here.

That being said, this really is a wonderful and well-written fic, and it's a shame you didn't finish it.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 10 . 5/2/2019
Great story.. .. new twists

Keep writing as life allows
uzuniwa chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
are you sure this is not abandoned. the last chapter is like twelve years ago.
hotcat chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
really interesting
Tizbd chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
It's such a shame you haven't completed this fanfic and that... well you haven't updated it in many years, and you have me and many more people coming back to it in hopes we read something awesome.. and I just realized it's been 11 years. 11 years liking this fanfic. I hope you get a chance, or the inspiration SOON to complete this work of art.
luved247 chapter 10 . 9/25/2008
Great story, amazing, captivating... XD just wondering if you were planning to continue if you got the chance? I'm sure that many ppl would love you 4 it (me included)
Odinn Thor chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
Really great stories but i was wondering,, i know it's been long since your story was put in but im asking do you have the next chapters to the storie to put in the Fiction?
Twilight chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
okay so i like your story so far it's pretty good. actually i love so yeah!umm your picture or should i say your frinds picture doesn't really show up , but that may be just my computer ( i think it should show up because this is a pretty new computer. .. ) but if you could maybe send it to me sometime that would be good . i would love to see it ( i love drawing!mainly anime though)

-steph
perfectpureblood chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
I LOVE this story, its right on my favs list. your such a talented writer, i've goten swept right into your story, I NEED to know what happens next! Poor Harry, Poor Draco! please update soon!

you write very long chapters, thats a good thing! I couldn't do it!
FFTI3 chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
aw...It took me a couple of days to finish the story all the way to chappie #10...are you gonna continue writing soon? I really like it ...A LOT! I LOVE IT! It's so god...and now...it's stopped...and the last time that you updated was about 4 or so years ago...Please do continue writing...and I'm happy to have at least came across this story. It was fantastic! please :P
Kichi chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
wow, poor ron, Fred, and george! and poor malfoy for ghetting stomped by them! another great chapter! love this fic!
Kichi chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
wow! this fic is really great so far!
Kichi chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
wow! very interesting
Godlovesme chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow, really great!

And um.. that's actually the extent of my reviewing capabilities. Just know that I love the story, even if it doesn't seem to be continuing anytime soon.
beserkergoddess chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
Wow, so...is Hedwig really Lilly...or is that just my iveractive imagination? .

This story is so cool but so sad at the same time! Just like Resoloution, I dunno what to say...um, I REALLY REALLY look forward to your next update! .