Reviews for Pregnant Pause
SVUBahDumTiss chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Here I am seven years later waiting for the update to happen. I read this story over and over and over again and I still fall in love every single time.
nourseholly chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
Love it!
iHATEamarorollins chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Nice
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Good story
MazellCaj chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This is such an amazing fanfiction! I am quite sad that another chapter hasn't been made yet. :(
I hope that maybe consideration for another chapter will be made? If not would you be willing to hand your Fanfiction to another writer for them to pick off where you left off? I only ask because I know of a "very willing" aspiring fanfiction writer who is interested in picking up where you have left off, simply because this is one of her absolute favourites. :) Of course she would need your permission before she were to do anything, and she is slightly to shy to ask you herself. PM me if you receive a chance, I know that for what I am asking it is such a long shot BUT it never hurts to try! Either way thank you for such an amazing storyline!

- MC
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Holy shit!Sexy,hilarious,adorable and beautifully written,wonderful the hell the writers of this show can even think for one minute that this woman does not belong to Elliot Stabler?!Benson and Stabler is it!Love this,hope you update !
Frannielloyd chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Wow, I wish you had or possibly will finish this story. I am definitely interested in where and how you would overcome their problems and to read what different situations they would be caught in. Thank you for your writing and sharing it with me and others.
lilwawa chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
why don't u just finish the damn story instead of making us wait for u to finish when you never do?
Happy2BeDee chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Great story! But what happens with the sting operation? Do the baby stealers ever make a move?
Happy2BeDee chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
OMG, the curl rating system is the funniest thing I have ever read!
Allimaymagnus chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Oh my GOD! I love this story, right when I think it can't get any better... IT GETS BETTER! Great story line, I love the way that she is put right in harms way, because no matter what may happen.. she has El'! So far my favorite EO babyfic by far, absolutely amazing thank you! I WOULD LOVE MORE!
ItsALifesJourney chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Ah, what a fun and hot story. I was thoroughly enjoying this. I can't believe there's not any more. lol. Besides some small stuff, this was very well done. :)
linchpinquin chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
That is such an awesome story! I love how real El and Liv are made out to be. I wish there was more!
shadyvale1963 chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
I was just wondering if you were ever going to finish this story. I would really love to read more
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2013