Reviews for Neurotically Yours
Kioko Yasu chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
So much squee.
OurLordDisco chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
AWWWWW! I'm such a sucker for these fics. Give me a Romance movie and I bat not an eyelid. Give me a romance novel and I scoff at it's stupidity. Give me a Zemyx fic and I can turn to butter. Your fic turned me into butter! It's amazing and sweet! Love it!
WindRush chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Lol, I loved this it was so cute! I can only imagine what Axel did to get Roxas to break his arm and give him a black eye!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow, this is cute! I couldn't help but laugh at a lot of parts. And how Zexion and Demyx disliked one another so heavily at first, for some reason, I liked that too. XP
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
super cute.
belle-kell chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
FLIPPING FLUFF OVERLOAD. 333 You're a fantastic writer, and I love this to pieces. Thank you for giving birth to it.
FigmentOfEternity chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
So cute! I love it.
DemsMcGee chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This just cracked me up, to tell the truth. I love the genius little cracks here and there, (romance for dummies and such),and how Zexion actually worked with romance novels, but knew nothing about it, really.

Anywhosen, wonderful work! :D
xxFraise chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh my god, I think I just died from a fluff overload. Oh, how I loved this.
Forced Smile chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
... F. I JUST SPENT AN HOUR RELOCATING THIS.

If I can spend an hour looking, I'm willing to spend a few minutes to tell you absolutely how amazing this is, how much I love it, and how godly you are.

And now my homework's not done.

But this is 400% worth it.
Coldpockets chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I loved this story, even though Zemyx isn't my favorite pairing. Zexion was so dense it was hilarious, and I think you did a great job!
Minikimii chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Demyx, Demyx, you wonderful man. -laughs- I love Zemyx so much. X3

You're amazing

-Minikimii
intricatelysimple chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Holy shnitzlez.

I need a sequel, because this was way too cute o.o

LEMONYY SEQUELL, PLEZZ?

Other than that; INSTANT FAVE loveedd it, humor and all.

& God, Zexion wasn't the only one who got nervous around a shirtless Demyx...sept, he saw him, I imagined him xP
Mortalita chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very cute. I adore Demyx almost as much as Axel. Speaking of, what did Axie do to make Roxas beat him up?
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 8/22/2009