Reviews for Stuck in my Dream
GraceW chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Great story, made me want to cry. You captured John and Rodney's bond very well. Your song is very good too. I wouldn't mind putting it to music. :)

Good job. :)
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*SOBS LOUDLY* That was beautiful. I love the emotion, especially how John refused to accept Rodney's death. :_( Reminds me of "Tao of Rodney", although Rodney didn't actually die. The euology was the most powerful part with the interlude of the thunks-it was like an eerie heartbeat, almost. John's heart beating for Rodney, or Rodney's having beaten and stopped-something like that. And the lemon...AW. :_(

Wonderful job! Sure, I'd love to beta your other songfic if I'm not too busy. I'm going out of town next Fri-Sun, just in case that interferes w/ anything.

Oh, and can I make a request, if you don't mind?

Do you think you could write a songfic similar to this one except how Sam feels about Rodney dying in a similar situation? I just have this thing for angsty S/R, LOL :)

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
You did a wonderful job here. It was perfect i think. beautiful, even though its angst. Great job with the song.

and BTW, it says i already reviewed for your rodney/sam drabbles (?) so i thought id say that that last chapter was adorable!