Reviews for Goodbye? I Think Not
intstebri chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Hope you will keep writing on DA.

Very good little part!
Jeanetteg chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Can this be expanded. It's short and sweet it just doesn't go in to detail. This is just like a detail summary of what to come and that all. It's good but...

Jeanette
KitSileya chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Wonderful. I really liked this - it was so heartfelt and simple. And fluffy.

It's nice to get a dose of M/L shippiness too. :)

Thanks for sharing your writing with us.

KitSileya
Kimmy chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
hehehe you know, it's just what I needed. And I'm reviewing so does that mean more shippy stuff? I'm hoping, waiting patiently... eagerly.

Reminded me of the moment in, "Blah Blah Woof Woof!" And you're such a legend lol. You know why. Yay! Season one flavor. It's all the rage for me right now. Thanks boo. ;p

Send me this stuff anytime you want. I love it all. Post away, I know that there are heaps of fans out there just waiting for more of this ;)
bb chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
that was so good please write more i love it
Zoei chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
Aaaawwwww, how sweet!
Out of Work chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
you HAVE to write more. it was so good. i hope they really do get togeather. please write more.
sandy chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
thanks for this story i needed it after "designate this".
Libazeth chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
More Shippery Fluff Please!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
That was good. I know what you mean about running out of things to read. If you or anyone else has anything either lying around on paper or on the computer or still in your head please post it. Who saw the first episode of this season? Did that piss you off or what?
bcpurpleprincess chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
sooooo sweet, write more!
Jean chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
I liked it. please post more.

thank you.
Carolyn chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
I will always read your shippery "stuff." Can't get enough of it. Maybee we can even urge you to finish "Twelve Days of Christmas" sometime (hint,hint.) What would my shippery world be like without your beautiful, romantic fics in it? Please keep 'em coming!
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Ahhh fluff, how i missed thee! I needed some fluff after that atrocity of a reunion and that cry you said was you it coulda been me if it was muffled by a pillow and had a few curse words...it was me. Any how MORE FLUFF PWEASE!
Kaylin chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
please post more stuff!please!