Reviews for Nightmare Game
dat boi Neah chapter 10 . 3/10
I really enjoyed this! its well written, unique, and very emotional! I personally love it when people bring up Lavi's other selves tbh. I just wish this story was continued rip me
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
I really love lavis split personality good job
Sky2high101 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
The fic is already completed and im actually not sure how old it is but wanted to say im really enjoying it so far I'll post again when i finish but nya you and Bookkbaby have made me love lucky too much xP they hadn't even occured to me as a possible ship until i read these fanfics and now they are my otp le sigh xP what have you people done to me.
anyway loving this so far 333 i really like the setting of being after the war ... im hooked
lunarstar1018 chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Please please please tell me you have more written and you are just hiding it!? I really really want to know how it ends!
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
I hope you finish this one day cause this story is really great.
AngelWalker chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
PLEASE! I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE! OMG! I don't think I have ever been so enraptured by a fanfic as much as this one! The way you write is just so...AMAZING! The way you write the actual characters...I mean..I just can't describe it! By the end of each chapter I am secretly wanting them to say 'I love you' to each other. But I know Lavi would have trouble with saying it. I really love how you put Miki in there. I'm just waiting for them to adopt her as their own! OH PLEASE! UPDATE THIS STORY! I really would like to know what happens next and in the future! You are an amazing writer!
Sillage chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
So, so, SO twisted, but still the hottest thing I have ever read in my life.

I am blushing so hard right now. And now my brother wants to know what exactly I'm reading at the moment. Whoops.
Kara kun chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
This story is...captivating, my only complaint is the lack of an ending
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
You have made me ship this pairing. thank you for introducing me to life.
Gabby chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
So for the past year now I have read and retread this fan fiction. I honestly love it. The plot is interesting and filled with emotion and steamy goodness without being too Melodramatic. It's well written and filled with great witticisms. I'm not a huge fan of fan fiction usually, and often don't stray from the manga itself or my fantasies, but I found this and could not stop reading. I am upset to see now that I have finally gotten around to finishing the fiction that it is incomplete. Will it ever be finished? I know this is about 2 years late, but if there is a continuation to this or could be, I eagerly await. Thanks so much for the entertainment! You have real talent.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I think I love you.
No, seriously.
For one thing, your spelling and grammar are impeccable. And that's extremely rare for some reason.
Although this doesn't have much of a plot, you still add interesting tidbits like Miki. Pairing stories aren't supposed to have much of a plot anyway.
Each character is unique to this story, but they're incredibly in character as well.
You have a lot of excellent descriptions that I read over and over, and you don't use flowery language like 'emerald orbs' or 'soft mahogany tresses.'

Plus, the smut scenes are amazing.
I commented on this chapter because this smut scene is my favorite. What Lavi says at the beginning about tempting and that he kinda likes being bitten were my favorite lines. I also liked when Tyki bit him at the end and Lavi told him off for getting upset.
They were incredibly well-written; not at all graphic but still hot enough to make me want to fan myself, and they didn't sound like they were written by a clueless thirteen-year-old girl.
Thank you so much for posting this. I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I would really like to know how this story ends(it must be frustrating to have people favorite but not review).
Please keep writing, and thank you again for sharing this with me.
AlgedonicHeart chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Wow. This is really kind of amazing. I find myself saddened by the fact that it's been nearly two years since you updated. Have the dicks (the bad ones) on this site truly run you away? I'll have to check your other website to see if you've updated there.

On the story- it's great. I, um, I think Lavi's a bit crazy. I kinda wanna tell him to get the hell over himself and start ignoring the voices in his head, but on the other hand, conflict. Glorious, happy conflict. Anyway, thanks for gracing this world with your writing. I'm sorry I can't come up with any constructive criticism, other than maybe update again? Fabulous story, anyhow!
NinjaPandaDGM chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
I absolutely love your stories! I know you don't update on here much so I'm going to try and find your group's website to read more of them. I can't believe I just decided to read this when it's hot, entertaining, and very interesting. And I love the baby idea~! Lavi seems like the mother and Tyki is like the father... It's absolutely adorable! But Lavi is starting to worry me...since he can't remember his nightmares and taking off his eyepatch. I look forward to the rest of the story when I find it~! -
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
Haha, you sounded really pissy at the beginning of this chapter... not that I don't understand where you're coming from. ; I can imagine how annoying it is to get favs and alerts without reviews... But oh, that part with the finder... oh god, the anticipation is KILLING me. KOMUI... WHO ARE YOU GOING TO SEND... what's going to happen to Lavi, more like. I know his hammer's still around somewhere, but... I don't think that's really the issue, yeah? Ah geez... I find it somewhat amusing that they always seem to get into at least one argument and one lemon in every chapter. xDD It's an interesting pattern. I'm also a little concerned about Lavi's personalities... it sounds foreboding...

Well, anyways, all my wondering and anxiety should show you plenty how well you're writing this. I'm assuming, of course, that you meant it to be that way. But aaaah... This is a very good read. I will be scouring for more.

Thanks for writing!
KekoNeko chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
For a few paragraphs there I coulda sworn Lavi would be on top this time xD And...in a way... He sorta was? :3 Meh, I've got a terrible feeling in the pit of my tummy...and it's name is ' Other Tyki mean guy...people...persons...Noah... Thing. '

...

Yeah... But when everything's all perfect n stuffs, IT'S (Cant do italics on an ipawd... Oh well ._. ) gonna go all commando and ruin everything, I swears D; I did like the last part though, baths, Lavis, and Tykis makes the perfect mix. :D Now I can't wait to read chapter 4... But.. It's 1am... And I've got school tomorrow...