Reviews for Oh
QueenMaj chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Really, really cool! I like it. Maybe you could write a sequel? I'd really like to see more interactions between these three in this same universe, like Jyuushirou coming back and Yachiru still wearing the ring. Keep up the fabulous work!
HeartOfNewcastle chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
OMG soooooo cute! love what u did for this i going to cheak out ur other storys know .
Sasural chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Aww I absolutely loved this! It was so sweet yet sad at the same time. The characters were just wonderful, you even sold me on Yachiru:) Thanks for posting!
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
What a touching story! D:

I love the way you didn't exaggerate with the whole mentally disabled thing, but did it sensibly. You made it work well.

You have a lovely imagination to be able to think of this I'm envious!

Great sentence structures and literary devices - they really enhances my interest in the story. I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen!

Brilliant story It's fav'd. 3
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
very random but also very nice
Kachanski chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aww thats so sweet, but kinda heartbreaking at the same time. Its a lovely story!
blaah chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That last "Look, it's raining!" was seriously heartbreaking.

Even so, very well written. I enjoyed it! I've read it a few times now and it seems to get better each time.
hygin88 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wonderful! So very bitter yet kind of cute.

Keep up the good work!
just a girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was brilliant T_T
VioTanequil chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
It's so sweet! And so heartbreakingly painful at the same time. *sniffs* This is a really really good fic.
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I wanted to cry, there. Awesome job.

Yachiru rocks all store clerks everywhere.

I'm still sad. Shunsui...Ukitake...

Judi
TheSmallestGhost chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was cute. and a bit sad...this does have potential for a second chapter if you choose to. anyways, good story! _
fanchick111 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i am quite impressed. i will be waiting for you to update this one, its gold! its cool how you brought shinsui into the story like that. its nice to see him portrayed as the more responsible of the two.

again, i will be awaiting your update.

~fanchick
Madi-san chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Oh. My. Gosh. I wasn't expecting that.

AMAZING. And sad...Ah, poor Ukitake! And poor Shunsui! Now I cry from sadness instead of laughter! *points accusatory finger* Your genius is consistently overwhelming.

I LOVE it!
chica blanca chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
aw. that was cute in a sad sort of way. poor Ukitake...and you killed off Molly? how sad. i like how Shunsui's taking care of him, its sweet. all around good.

cya