Reviews for Rise of the Dark Rangers
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Capt. Mitchell?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
You got Jason spot on. But why not use some characters already known as the dark rangers? Like Rocky as dark red Adam as dark black Aisha as dark yellow Kat as dark pink and someone (maybe Bulk or Skull) as dark blue? Just food for thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I also thought the rangers needed to fight real evil counter parts instead of "evil cones" or "morphed putties " cool idea.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed that there wasn't a Ranger vs. Ranger battle myself, and this is awesome. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
ashley chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
what happens next? do they destroy the dark crystal? does everyone make it out ok? please update soon! thanks!
monkeerangerfan chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
this was a great chapter. the megazord battle was awesome in this chapter. can't wait until the next chapter.
monkeerangerfan chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
great chapter. loved everything that happened. the new green ranger becoming good. all the fights. the use of the dragonzord.
JuseaPeterson chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I like how you went through the battle, I think you did a good job.

Of course when they're just about to defeat them Zedd calls them back, at least now the rangers have a plan.

I hope all goes well with Travis, Tommy and Kyle.

Great chapter.
Superspyder CJ chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I think it is just you because that was a SLAMMIN' chapter! Great Megazord and Ranger fight. I think it's about time the Dark Rangers got their s**t handed to them.

That's really risky of Tommy to try and stop them on his lonesome. Good thing Kyle's with him, right?

And I loved this line:

"I'll go with you." Kyle replied.

"No, it's too dangerous." he said.

"Excuse me but which one of us has the powers here?" he asked.

PWNED!

Update soon-CJ
PinkRangerV chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
:O Very cool! Nice work!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
Good story so far! Is it the carrier zord Tor? And just so you know, the cockpit of the Thunder Megazord is in it's chest, behind that opaque circular gem thingy, not in it's head. That was the original Megazord. Anyway, please update soon!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
That was a very intense Megazord battle. I loved it. Also the ground battle rocked as well. This story is getting more intense and I can't wait for the next chapter
hewhoreaps chapter 9 . 1/30/2009
Well the megazord battle was written well as far as I go.

Lets hope Tommy, Kyle and Travis are able to destroy the crystal and stop the Dark Rangers
Superspyder CJ chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
Oh dude, that was AWESOME! To be honest, I kind of forgot about this story, and when you updated it, I had to see if it was still good. And it was!

So their Megazord is wrecked? That sucks, but at least Kyle is helping them.

Is Tommy going to be the White Ranger? And one more thing, is Kyle's dad related to Carter Grayson from PR Lightspeed Rescue?

Update soon(or Lord Zedd will be at your door)XD

-CJ
JuseaPeterson chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Wow, thanks for updating.

Good rest of the battle. I like how it played out between Kyle and his dad and how they were able to reconcile after finding out about it.

Now Kyle is the green ranger and all is well...mostly.

Good job.