Reviews for Bargaining
Orlenda chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
extremely well written and excellent characterization! you have Ben's character nailed especially! good work!
asesina chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Your Ben is so calm and controlling, just the way I like him. Some people make him fawn over Juliet, but this scenario actually made more sense. The characterizations were also deliciously realistic. I could see Ben's sneering mockery and feel Juliet's humiliation. It made me uneasy (in a good way). Well done!
PenguinShoes chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
wow i love this fic. it's very original for a oneshot and everyone is in character. i swear i could imagine this while reading it because everything sounded like something the characters would say or do. the "i need you to listen to me" "in the dark?" part made me laugh...in a good way :D
KaterinaPetrova chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I don't usually read one shots but I loved this one. It was completely honest and who can resist Juliet and Ben? Great job.
HumpbackWhales08 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Loved your story! Your characterization is so very much like the characters in the show. I could feel Juliet's desperation to do anything to get off the island and away from Ben, and her mixed feelings towards him. And the way that he manipulated and humiliated her was great!
MyBeautifulWatch chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was too good for words! I love your characterization, it was spot on! Your Ben is so damn hot, please write some more Ben/Juliet, I beg of you, this is one of the best fics out there! :)
Fanipede chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Lovely, very in character. I can see them doing this, and it was very hot.
candyharlot chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wow, this was fantastic. I wish there were more Juliet/Ben fics out there of this caliber. Great characterizations, descriptions, everything.
axane chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This fiction is so fucking amazing! I must congratulate you!

(Ben don't want any bitch, Juliet... U)
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow

That was...wow. My vocabulary is impressive, huh?

I am rendered speechless. That was so in character yet so original. You captured them both perfectly.

Especially loved the last line.

Good job.

Brat Princess.~
Pen-of-Denmark chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Brava! I love Ben/Juliet action, and this made me hold my breath through it all. I could practically see everything. Hear it all. Almost as if I was watching it.

I am super pleased. You should do more! More more more I tell you. ;)

Perny
Ragged Claws chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I really felt Juliet's embarassment.

You can never win with Ben - having sex with her or humiliating her - either way he's going to get off. I could see something like this working in the show; your characterisation was excellent.

Brilliant fic!
pumpkinnn chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Impressive!

Perfect characterization. You just turned me into a Ben/Juliet!
Isadorabelle chapter 1 . 2/4/2009