Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Reversed
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
its Ven the one talking to Sora?
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
good story
AJrax chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
A bit too short to be honest. Overall, though, this story was written very well. Nice job. :)
Kilameida chapter 14 . 5/2/2011
You're an excellent author with excellent ideas... personally, needs more fight scenes. In detail. But maybe that's just my style.

Anyways, one more thing: this is Riku we're talking about, so why do you keep his lines the same as Sora's? It's more original if you make your own.

Write on.
14darkness chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
Great story overall

Riku will die for not saving Halloween Town.
WingofWonder chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
I really enjoyed reading this fic. Interesting ideas, and everyone was in-character most of the time (except the few times when Riku and Sora swapped lines). Overall, well-written! Fav'd. I'll be following your sequels as well. )
kim chapter 15 . 8/15/2009
I cant wait for the next story. so is roxas still sora's nobody?
Stelaris chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
Ok, it seems Riku is just a little OOC here. You quite literally stuck Sora's words in his mouth for some parts. The rest of it, though, it perfection in the written form! Magnificent!
Stelaris chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
YES! Time for VENGANCE! Ansem's gonna get his overpowered butt handed to him, courtesy of Riku.

'bout time Riku came to his senses again.
Stelaris chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
...and here I thought Riku'd see some sense before it came to this. He's been blinded by his desires.
Stelaris chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
...you brought along the people from "Pirates of the Caribbean"? All heck is gonna break loose soon, I just know it (especially if our flirtatious Captain Jack Sparrow notices Kairi when Riku's in the area)
Stelaris chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Argh! When's Riku gonna find his brain and realize that Maleficent's just using him! (This irked me in the manga too)
Stelaris chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
I think Sora is jealous of Riku's new power, personally. Still, Riku's got his priorities mixed up, doesn't he? One girl vs. all the worlds, and he picks girl.
Stelaris chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
...wait, Sora sided with Maleficent? She's playing with them, like living chess pieces or something... (I say again: ugly old dragon lady... *ducks as Maleficent tries to blow me to bits*)
Stelaris chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Poor Riku, he has no clue what he's gotten himself into. (hey, that rhymed! ...*Virgo can be absentminded at times...*)