Reviews for An Ambush Gone Right
Ella chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
i loved it thank you for writing this best lion king story ever
WTF123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Good writing style, but I don't think this is what really should've happened. It's just far too dark for my taste, I hate stories where Kovu does this sort of thing. Simba never did anything to deserve such a fate as this, because when you get down to it, he didn't actually kill Scar. Oh well. At least there weren't many text-based errors throughout this, and everyone here did seem rather in-character, except for Kovu in my opinion.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Greypaw chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Yes! amazing!too bad simba dies, but i didnt like him anyway. bad simba BAD! LOL :D
C.G chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OMG I love it. it is a really good AU, but please make another chapter. I really must know how Kiara and the rest of the pride deal with the new situation.
tlkfan28 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
No...NO...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You can't kill Simba! How can you have the Lion King without Simba? That's...not...RIGHT!

Terrific writing, by the way.
Shembre chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wonderful alternate universe piece! It may only be a one shot, but it works very well by itself. It was interesting to read what Kovu's thoughts were while Simba talked to him, and how he came to the conclusion that Simba was "wrong". :)
sarafina chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Cocoa-Hime chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
robotminione chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Oh, shiny! I don't normally go in much for alternate endings, but this was pretty good. I do enjoy a story with a bit darker, not-so-perfect ending, although this one was even better because it had those elements but avoided the "ultimate-total-evil-Ragnarok-end-of-teh-words-oh-noes!" type of dark endinds that I also dislike. It was also really interesting and well done how you started Kovu along the same train of thought as in the film but then subtly diverged it.
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Please do continue!
superdoglac chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh wow. That was amazing.
BittyWhiteFox chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That, was really, really awesome!

Loved this ending. (even better than the actual one )

TheForsakenShadow chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oh, wow, that was intensely amazing! Though I might have some hard feelings towards you for killing off Simba (:P), I still love the story. Don't kill him off again, 'kay? :)

HalfTangible chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
It's good. Personally i don't like this kind of ending, but it's still good.