Reviews for The Power Of Dragons
Bane WolfBlood chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Nice! was great!Please update soon.
TJFS chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
Creative. Very well Written, as with the right ideas for this.

Keep going!
Enchanting Elf chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
You've got a great plot, now only if SOMEONE (looks pointedly at arias asriel) would update so little old Enchanting Elf could REVEIW ( and find out what happens) (: Keep up the great work! (:
daphne 13 chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
Well, you know what I am going to say, so why do I even bother? ARGH! Who am I kidding? But you know me... so I'm just gonna keep it short and tell you that you rock the words out of the pages and into my brain with the smallest twich in the plot line, in other words, you have complete control on weather I laugh or cry, which to tell you the truth, is quite common, but I just thought that you should know...

See what I mean? Well, I mean that I can't stop writting once I start! ARGH! Anyways:

May the stars watch over you, but only if you update soon!

and...

please DO update soon. Wiol ono! Not only for me, but for the hopefully tons of other readers that are hanging to your every word!
daphne 13 chapter 10 . 9/18/2008
Well, I actually had written this beautifully long message, that I know get you annoyed as a cat in the rain, but I accidentally pressed the red "X" button, and I am NOT going to write all that again. Well, sorry you missed it, well you are not, but I am, and I love this more than ever. :)
daphne 13 chapter 9 . 9/18/2008
Ohh! I can see the intial physical attraction btween both riders and dragons alike and romance is brewing in their hidden, darkest corner of their heart. (So poetic. (Said in mock tone.))

This is geting trully interesting and you already have me wrapped up around your pinkie like a royal servant. (JOKE!)

Anyways, I trully love this and I think of your brain as a gift from the god/s.

Also, this ist he only think keeping me from going bonkers since

I am have been diagnosed with Brisngrcountdowntitis. It has becom very common in the last month or so, increasing as the books "due date" aproaches.

Damn, I just can't shut up, can I?
daphne 13 chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
Simply Awesomeistically fantastic! I loved it! And I really enjoyed the conversation with Maud the werecat. :)
daphne 13 chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
Now the Varden and the Elves are against him.

I hope nothing happens with the dwarves.

And Oromis and Gleader are dead. Yeah, it was an accident, but it was an elf. I cannot imagine what is going to happen now. :{

I am just critizicing on the last turn of events. This does not mean that I don't love it. Felt that I needed to make that clear since many have made the mistake of thinking that. :)
daphne 13 chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
As always, your battle/sparring scenes are delicious. I am also glad that Arya and Eragon are back on friendly terms. :D
daphne 13 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
OMG! Your writting skills shock me. Especially when I read your other Eragon story and the writting skills there were so different and coarse; weak at comparison. This imagery makes my mind overflow and creates mist around my eyes, so that I do not concentrate on the words, but what they tell and most importantly, show.

I am enjoying this story so deeply, that it aches my heart. Jesus. (no offense) I feel so melodramatic. I sound so melodramatic. ARGH! I'm just gonna shut up now before I make a fool of myself more than I already have.

LOVIN' IT!
daphne 13 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
You have a soft spot for names that start with "A", do you not? (chuckles with amusement)

As always I loved the chapter. In my opinion, your skills in writting have increases exponientially since your last Eragon story. This one is much better in writting-wise than the previous one, though story-wise (originality and plot line), I cannot decide.
daphne 13 chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
WOW! I trully enjoyed the scene of the mini-battle that Eragon had with the guards, since it was so incredibly descriptive that I imagined it all in my mind, clearer that any film. I love this! I think that your true talent lies in those sections.

TIP Please check for spelling and grammar errors.

Very original plot line. ;)
daphne 13 chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Cool. I think I like that you made a somewhat-seemingly-evil Nasuada. It's very different from the other stories that I have read. :)
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
WOW! That was so intense. I'm not sure if I'm ashamed to admit that I cried... and believe me, it takes a lot for a story to get me to cry... I loved it. This begging was far better than the one of your previous and already completed Eragon story. I'm inspired. :0
randomguy1517 chapter 11 . 8/28/2008