Reviews for Antien
Nimrodel626 chapter 17 . 2/23
What! Is that the end! It can't be! There has to be at least an epologe! This series is probably one the best Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter crossovers I have ever read. Please update it soon.
May the Valar guide your path,
Nimrodel
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
interesting
Hocapontas chapter 16 . 12/13/2010
I hope you are going to finish this story. It seems to be almost done. I really like this story. I'm not sure if I have a favorite or not, I love the whole story. This and the prequel.
kittenishone chapter 16 . 6/10/2010
Please tell me that another update is coming soon! I really want to know what is going on. The suspense is going to kill me, I know it!
IchigoRenji chapter 15 . 10/14/2009
Love this story so far, keep up the great work _
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
Hi hi, love your stories.

Just wanted to point out that you spelt "mistakes" incorrectly on your profile page. I think you have it down as "msitakes" or something like that.

Oh, the irony.

Anyways, keep writing! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

:D
BlackberriesInMoonlight chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
Thanks for leaving me at a cliffhanger. Real nice. Note the sarcasm. But in other-less snarky-news, I absolutely adore your story and cannot wait for an update, so please do not leave me hanging or I will be very sad.

So, ta!

BlackberriesInMoonlight
milou8 chapter 15 . 7/31/2009
Good job!
milou8 chapter 14 . 6/12/2009
Nice little chapter. With the minister coming I feel there will be problems soon. Update soon!
Veve chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
This story is simply amazing. Often when I read here on authors are either, great at keeping the story mooving and making it interesting, or good at portraing characters and their thoughts. But you excell in both! I read this and the prequel in one day but was to lazy to review both. Anyway, great work nd please keep writing!
skrybspryt chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
This is beautiful, I can't wait to read more.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
yes, how did she know him? this was good. well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
This was good. Well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
7-yep. We’ll see how it goes from here.

8-I’m so confused I’m lost.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
i though so. keep going.