Reviews for Momo the Mouse
whitealmond chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Imagining their tiny little mouse babies is too adorable, gah! I love this fic so much it's amazing so much action and romance hahaha :D
whitealmond chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
And here I thought Yachiru would be a pinky (baby) rat XD
whitealmond chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
I love this so much it's uncanny XD
Mizuki0623 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This story reminds me of Poppy. A deermouse. Very nice story!
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
wtf. in a good way. a beaver and a mink, against some small rodents and a frickin FOX? ...it's unusual all right.
but it is cute!
moonlight.gabriel chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
So adorable! I'm actually quite glad Gin turned good! The Gin, Rangiku relationship I see really cute ("So Gin, how's it hanging?" - I could not stop laughing at this one!) And the second rise of Aizen only to be beaten again, was too great! I loved this chapter; you ended it so well; just like the old days...well better than the old days I'd say!

Well if you do decide to make a sequal, tell me! I'm definately there! And then maybe you could work on a Gin x Rangiku or Renji x Rukia side pairing thing there? Well either way, this was a wonderful, unique and utterly adorable story! :D I'll definately be rereading this! Thank you so much for writing this; such a pleasure to read!

And I liked the animal facts up there; interesting and I can see why you chose those animal for the characters :]
moonlight.gabriel chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
Damn, how do you do it? How can you make a battle scene full of action and yet so adorable in a way? Plus humourous too! I loved when Yachiru dropped the walnut on Aizen's head, but damn, my favourite would have to be when Yamamoto stepped in! All cause of his salt! XD *laughs* Oh, Aizen's and Gin's replies were so funny! This chapter's awesome in every way!
Animeimaginationgrl chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Yay! I loved it! I just love soft furry things! well...everything except furry spiders...well countinue writing!
Merciless Ruby chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
aw, it finished! THE ENDING WAS SO ADORABLE! If you do make a sequel, I'll be waiting for it! Ciao!
Heirii13 chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Still more chapters! Yay! - I was really worried that this would be the last one! TT Thanks so much for writing this! 3 It's definitely brightened up my day quite a bit~! 3

lol, who would've thunk it? Old porcupine Yamamoto came to save the day. (don't go between him and his salt! XD) So everyone came to help them... Unohana, Ken-chan and YACHIRU~! -

~Nyaauu! 3 Momo and Toushirou were reunited! Uwah, so cute! I shall go shout it to the sky how cute they are together and how much i LOVE this story of yours~!
Heirii13 chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
Yay for drama! XD And now the stage is set! Yosha~! Let the battle against EVIL AQUATIC RODENTS AND THEIR SMIRKING WEASEL SIDEKICKS begin! -

Surprisingly I don't have much to comment on this chapter! (It was so good that I wanna read the next chapter... right now! Bwahaha! *runs off to read next chapt!* 3
Heirii13 chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Ah! Why didn't I see Tousen as a mole coming? XD It's so obvious that he'd be a mole but I didn't even think of it! ;;

Things just are NOT going to well for Toushirou today, are they? Sigh.

Woohoo~! Go, Momo! Save your little Toshirou! 3

Sheesh, Rukia, Renji! They're so cruel! (but strangely... very in character!) -

NEXT CHAPTER! _ *continues reading*
Heirii13 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Aw, poor Toushirou... T_T It wasn't his fault. (

*sniffles* Though it did make me giggle a little at the mental image of Toushirou-mouse walking through the forest while thinking of Momo-mouse hugging and kissing him! XD

Ek! TT Run away, Toushirou! Aizen will squish a cute lil mousy like you!
Heirii13 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
- Yay! Now Toushirou is introduced into the story! Happy, happy~! 3 Haha! You got Yamamoto spot on, too. A porcupine is perfect for him!

I must say, once again, that you got all the characters into their PERFECT animal counter-part! Brilliantly done~!

Again, I'm no animal expert nor do I know how these animals actually act in the wild or wherever... but judging on appearances 3 they seem to fit AMAZINGLY! ~I compliment you~

Oh! Ken-chan? Next chapter! Well, then what am I doing wasting time commenting for when I could be reading the next chapter! /

(just kidding, nyaa~!)

TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! -
Heirii13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Uwah~! As soon as I read the description of this story while perusing the Bleach fanfics I KNEW that I would absolutely LOVE this!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »