Reviews for Another Man's Wife
severus.snape's.widow chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Love what you have. Hope you come back to this!
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
i dont know if i want her to take the kids with her. i feel as though she will, and i cant wait for a divorce letter for run! i know the weasley will be mad when she gets with Severus but i hope harry and ginny could stll be on her side! i can't wait for more! please update soon
Puppyluv09 chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
I love this story so far. I just have one question? Didn't you mention that Teddy Lupin was an orphan? Because you turned the goddess into Remus, it was a bit confusing. I love this story in general though. Chapter 5 was teh most intriguing, I was half expecting her to summon help from somewhere lol! Great job, I look forward to more.
Vythonvex chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I'm enjoying the story thus far; I like the twist of the gods - it's something I've not seen personally yet. :)

I did notice a possible mistake - in the first chapter you referred to Teddy Lupin as an orphan, but here in the second both Remus and Tonks seem to be alive and well. Just curious.

Looking forward to reading more!
Miravisu chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Ohdear... well, yes, what does the goddess have in store for Snape then?
TequilaNervous chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Oh dear gods! I don't know if I already told you how much I hate Ron, but if not,I'm telling you now...I HATE HIM! Is so selfish and so...so..stupid and envious! I hope Hermione'd see that and run away from him! And into Severus' arms!
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
Marble Meadow chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Cool story so far! I'm interested to see what happens next!
worrywart chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
I'm liking this. Update again soon, I hope!
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
Flickerphile chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Ok, the dream sequence is kinda odd. Is she trying to convince Ron to push the issue of more children, or lay off? And what's the reasoning behind Ginny's need to have a guy so she can fit in with her brothers? I admit, I'm lost. But I'm sure you will be happy to explain in the next chapter. Meanwhile, I'm excited what you do with Hermione and Severus.
Auri on the Rooftops chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Lovely as per usual. I love this story so far. I also really like "Never Piss Off a House Elf". It was very well done.
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
please come back and write more have ron and hermione split up and snape and hermione get together. I think ron is an idiot anyway and not good enough for hermione yhank you update soon please
Erytha chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
o interesting start! this is realy good! update ASAP!
IWantedCaellach chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Oh wow. I'm loving it so far! Please update soon!