Reviews for Espada no Naruto: Fading shades of grey
thebeautifulbicky chapter 2 . 4/27
Oh dear. Compared to your later fics, this isn't nearly of the same calibre.

There's quite a few punctuation and grammar errors, and the general writing style seems kinda immature. Ah well, this is one of your earlier works, so no blame there.
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Please update?! Although it has been 6 years…:(
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Not sure how I feel about the purpose of the story. Although it is very well written, otherwise.
Apocalypse owner chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
whos the rest on the 'Nine lord council'?when will hinata come in and meet ichigo and friends? Nut most importantly when will hinata and Hitsugaya meet?
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
cool chappie mate, i hope you update soon. are you gonna reveal the sanbi, rokubi or shichibi in the next chapter? if so, is one of them going to be kakashi? i mean, i haven't seen him anywhere yet and i was wondering if he was still alive or not.
anyways, goodluck with the storywriting and all that stuff.
here's a goodluck cookie for the writerblocks *gives cookie*.
hope ya update
ja ne
Xiaoqing chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
You should update this story. Did you forget about it? Anyways, i hope you update.
10animelover01 chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
when is the next chap.?
Rune Dela Vega chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
you forgot to add haku for sanbi quite apparent based off hints in the first two chapters
RyuuKitKyu chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Nice, update soon.
missymoo11 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
really good! it suck i can't read anymore of her stories tonight or morning or whatever. (4:32 a.m.)
nimb09 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
i think is nanabi
GintsukiKyu chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I'm pretty sure rokubi is in fact the Yondaime Hokage Minato Namikaze, am I right? This is a really nice story by the way I hope you update it.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
Silver Wind... A fitting name.

Are all the Nine of the council someone we know from Naruto? No OC's? No whiteys (Bleach is almost the same as white...)?

Did you plan the end-chapter-and-don't-update-'till-Abe-has-read-the-story part?

Best regards

PS: I am Loki, the god of mischief! (Norse mythology)
My Solitude chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Well, I am interested in this story, yes? And I hope to further read it. Although you won't update for a while, I'll make sure to enjoy the chapter you'll update when it is posted.
Demonkid chapter 4 . 7/21/2008