Reviews for Payback
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 1/27
Roy Mustang, King of Manipulation, has been manipulated... by none other than chibi-san :p
alchemyfreak42 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Okay, that's pretty good. Not as great as "Pushed too Far," but still pretty good. The best revenge... is no revenge at all. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Just by making Roy nervous, Ed got his payback. The paranoia Roy's suffering for an act Ed will never commit IS Ed's plan.
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Yeahh! Ed looked like he was planning something so Roy decided to never let his guard down! And since Ed wasn't going to do anything...mwahahahaahhahaha xD
ElfIcarii chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Prankster Ed strikes again! I wonder how long it'll take Roy to figure out nothing's going to happen?
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 2/23/2011

i get the joke!
dont we all love david chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Nice!
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
haha. hes just gonna let him sit.. haha wait forever for it! oh ed..
Kokiiru-kun chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
*nods head* The worst kind of payback is the type that never comes... Eh... Mustang'll figure it out eventually... Right?
viva rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
You have the captured the wonderful running theme of Ed's maliciousness, the end I think could've used a bit more but again a nice one shot
ElRusso chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
man i just would want to see roy's face when he'd found out that ed wasn't going to do anything!
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
XD LOLOLOLOLOL! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! ah, ha :3 “…I wouldn’t walk home alone tonight if I were you, Colonel,” i love Havoc :D “Why the hell should I waste my time getting back at that bastard? The Colonel doesn’t need my help to destroy himself.” well put my little alchemist friend XD wonderful job, you made me look like a pycho ward escapee for a moment in front of a passing family member -

Lonely Kitty
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was so funny. I love how Ed managed to play mindgames with Roy. Are you planning on writing a chapter on how Roy figures out he's been toyed with? And poor Al always has to apologize for his brother.
Phantom SunsSong chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Oh, I got it. xD Good idea Ed. I wonder how long it'll take Roy to find out that he's not actually going to do anything, and that he essentially punished himself? -laughs-

I think you did good with it, I found it funny.