Reviews for Strange Existence
Please finish this!
Namless Daydreamer chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
Whoot! you go girl! ;P
Mysterious Angel-05 chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Yay, you updated! Love that ya updated the day before New Year's Eve.
Namless Daydreamer chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
Yeah, show them who's boss Sunni!

katsune Ottsel chapter 12 . 10/8/2010
YES!An update at last!So worth the wit though! :3
M-Angel 05 chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
Loved this chapter. So glad you didn't forget about this story. Yay!
Inkbl0t chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
FINALLY! HUZZAH!

It's been so long that I had to re-read the previous chapter, but eh. Whatever. I'm just really glad you've updated. This is the only OC-centered JD fic I actually like around here.
Decimator chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
why do all the good ones take so long to update...
M-Angel 05 chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
I really love this story. Its very touching. You should have her come back into the past once her mission is completed. Oh as for an idea. One how she make the history book remember the truth about Jak and Keira have them do like a video diary or something of the likes. That way its the truth from their mouth. Any way great chapter. Can't wait for another.
Namless Daydreamer chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
YAY! Sunni won! 8D
Inkbl0t chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
"I don't like little boys." -I'm laughing over this.
Kattzia chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
OMG I'm loving this! It's fresh and the characters are very believable. I'm really quite upset at the thought of Sunni leaving, and that's a sign of a good piece of writing. I espeically love the graduation chapter, I thought it was brilliantly written!

Going on my alerts :) keep writing!
Lavaman chapter 11 . 1/26/2010
you know I really think you shold find a way for her to come back after she's finished assassinating Jak's "son". it would make sense that they'd be able to send her back to the moment after she left if they can get her there in the first place.
dragonskales chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
Eep!(I have no idea why I just said that, so don't ask)

I love this story!
The Beckster chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
Aw, goodbye's suck. :(

Another awesome chapter though. I can't wait for the next one.

I'm not sure if you meant to do this, I think it's just an accident, but the last part of the chaprer is italicized starting from when Sunni is hugging Jak.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »