Reviews for Mistakes of the Past
Awesome chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Woah... I like this... Hope you don't become a vampire...
saashi samy chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
I LIKE THE STORY
firedragongirl chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
This is such an amazing fic, and I wish it was still ongoing, but what you have up so far was worth the read, even if I'll never know how things turn out in the end. ;u; Just marvelous.
Lee chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Wow, love your Zuko. If you ever get the time, please update. :D
Elise chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Cool and exiting story- I liked it very much! :)
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
How did Zuko decide that he had time-travelled, and wasn't dead?
Mrbiq chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
hey! took your pledge! let this motivate you to continue your fic!
Bookaholic27 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
This story is amazing! I hope that someday you might continue because I would love to read what happens next and how the gaang might change. You portray Zuko's character so well and I love how him and Aang's confrontation at Roku's island worked out. I was so addicted to this story that I read it all in one day.
AmyRose512 chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Hi! I've really enjoyed reading this story. I think you've done a pretty good job of keeping everyone in character while still allowing things to change and evolve. I love how you've explored Zuko's inner conflict.

I know it's been over 4 years since you've last updated, but I just wanted you to know that I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
GREAT STORY! I hope you will continue with it. Please up date soon. _
WhiteLotus2011 chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Great story, loved where you were going with it. Pity you didn't continue it, I think it had potential.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
I like your fic. Are you ever going to continue it?
Katara97 chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
It seems that you have long abandoned this fic, but if you ever decide to pick it back up again, I will more than willingly read it.

:D
RennyyRenn chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Great chapter! (:
kage kitsune 14 chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Love this story. I really hope you get to finishing it. There aren't enough time travel Avatar the Last Airbender fics.