Reviews for Mistakes of the Past
amy17pond chapter 9 . 4/7
So I don't have much to say other than I like it. I was worried it would be too close to the show in earlier chapters, but it is very satisfying to read.
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 3/20
This was great so far! I was kind of depressed at the lack of Zucko TT fics.
Hopefully you will continue it eventually.
ForeverTheValentine chapter 9 . 3/14
Hey there! I like this fic and hope you'll come back to it! Can't wait to see where it goes!
Turtle Taz chapter 9 . 2/6
I really like this idea. I really hope you continue this stor, because I look forward to reading mroe
Smilesforall chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I enjoyed this - great story!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
Ahhh I was looking forward to the next bit! I'm so sad this is on hiatus :(
This was such an amazing read.
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
Great chapter, This is pretty interesting and I hope to read more soon...
akufathul chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
I just hope -really hope - you would continue with this story. It's unique and I love your style of writing. I anticipate the next chapter
Moderation chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
I like this. Interesting.
Fire Prince Zuko chapter 9 . 3/2/2016
That's it? That can be it!WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?
miriti1 chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
I always like time travel fics and so far this one has been pretty interesting :)
RedHood001 chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
Also, if this story has a paring, if it's going to be Mai, then at least make their relationship progress step by step. In the series it was rather . . . bland, at least for me. Other suggestions, maybe Zutara or Tozu (Toph x Zuko). But these are only suggestions.
RedHood001 chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
I can't wait for Azula to appear. Although, I felt sorry for Zuko and Azula during their Agni Kai. By all means, it was epic, but also sad. I kinda wished they made up when I read the comics, during the search maybe. So can you have them made up? Not instantly or fast, give it progress, add in conflicted emotions. I don't know.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
OH, I love the relationship Zuko now has with Aang! I hope for some Zukaang (Zuko & Aang) love ;D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
Avatar Roku was the great-grandfather of Zuko, not his grandfather!