Reviews for Trial By Fire the Aftermath
berniej chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Hi, just read this and the prequel and well done it's really good and seems just as if it could have fit into the show with no trouble..if they would ever let us see the 'down' time between them for more than a few seconds! I don't know how you did it but I wanted to kick the doc for messing with Amanda's head and don't blame Lee in the slightest for wanting to...and they both managed to outmanouver him too, always worth a laugh! Of corse I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to totally bash Dr Smith..smarmy little uugghh..always wanted to put him in his place...pity the KGB never kidnapped and tortured him...I think most of us would have been cheering! anyhow thanks for getting us to the place where Lee was able to move forward in his relationship I enjoyed it very much.

Bernie
jaslan chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Just finished your Trial by Fire series...both parts! Very well done. You have a great feel for the characters and their interactions. Your necklace story is still my favorite but this is a close second. Your stories read well because you are a good writter! Keep it up.

ps. I started reading your latest Bill story...keep it coming!
Serendipity73 chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
This was amazing :) I loved this... I really hope you continue with more.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
That was a lovely dinner, and much better therapy than anything could provide. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome story and I hope to read more from you very soon :)

-Jennifer
Serendipity73 chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
Another sweet 2 chapters :) great work, I can't wait to read more.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
A-ha! I knew Dr. Smyth was behind this somehow. I'm so happy to see that Billy stood up for his agents. Two chapters in one day makes this a happy Sunday :) Can't wait to read the rest...
Grey Fool chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
That would be about right for Lee. You're doing a really great job. I can almost feel Lee really wanting to punch Dr. Pfaff in the face for what he is doing.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
This is getting good-Dr. Pfaff is being very annoying-glad to see that Lee's standing up to him. I can't wait to read the next part tomorrow :)
Kate56 chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
I really dislike Dr. Pfaff. What a pain in the a**! I am interested to see where you are taking his questions to Lee and Amanda.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Serendipity73 chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
HAHAHA I loved this, very well written! Great chapter :)
Jennifer Cannon chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
My goodness is nosy, but I guess that's part of his job. Waiting eagerly to see where this is going and looking forward to the next part tomorrow. These sessions are interesting :)
Serendipity73 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Love this story.. please continue soon :)
Grey Fool chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
*giggle* now that is the Amanda I know and love. Great job on picking up this story where you left off.
lookoutwife chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I never thought Dr. Pfaff was all that bad...but now I'm not sure I like him. Where is he going with these questions?
rankamateur chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
My gosh you have out-Amanda'd Amanda with those Amanda Rambles. VERY GOOD!

No wonder Dr Pfaff is a bit stunned.

Hope Part 2 will be up by this evening.