Reviews for Resilience
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
chloe chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Truly fantastic! I read this on recommendation; I tend to stay away from ffn, in order to protect my frail sanity )...this however, was written with such a depth of understanding, sensitivity, and lack of inappropriate sensationalism that I may have to reconsider my blanket ban ) Not only did you keep Olivia and Elliot's characters both interesting and dynamic whilst still canonic (no easy feat!), you also portrayed fantastic insight into Fin, and his reaction to the Sealview debacle. Combined with the perfectly judged humour of this piece (St. Fin of the Holy it!) - well, I'll just say that whilst this will undoubtedly be followed by many more post-eps, I sincerely doubt any of them will be anywhere near as sensitive, insightful, well-written and just plain GOOD as this one D
Claire chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
This is definitely some of the most in character, believable EO I've seen written on here, and given the episode you were following up, that's a great accomplishment. I've actually never reviewed on this site before, but I felt that this post-ep really deserved the attention. Amazing job. I really enjoyed it. ]
priamiachicka chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
so amazing!
SarahKathryn chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
i like it, you really got into the characters.
Daggar Blynth chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
SoInLuv chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
This was really great. I love how it was Fin that pushed El to to talk to Liv. It was great when Liv confessed that she wanted for Elliot to have been there with her.
svufan4ever chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
you did a very good job on this story and i liked the ending with fin and how he's going to handle much and eveything. you did a very good job wih this story. thanks, anne
scryoko chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Oh my god, this is brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! It was heartbreaking and funny and oh so lovely at the same time! Er, I meant funny as in the beginning and a wee bit at the very end part (not anywhere in between, that's the heartbreakingly beautiful part). I love Fin in this and the way he describes Munch and I love Olivia and Elliot - so very true to their personalities. Love this so much!
luvsmcdreamy chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
I really enjoy you fic and I hope you'll keep writing it. You are very talented. :)
kt chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Wow. That was really good. Intense, humorous, and delicate. I think you captured the basic essence of Elliot, Olivia, and Fin really well. I could see it as I read it, which is the test of whether or not fiction based on a TV show is good. Nicely done!
Cass chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Oh how i loved this!

You did an amazing job at keeping them in character. I find that sometimes as I read fanfics, people get them out of character in a crisis and what not. But i can see this scene as a part of the show! .. well other than the fact that we barely have any EO scenes anymore!

Amazing. :)
sn855850 chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
What a wonderful way to El and Liv together. It is also a fantastic way to show how true love and trust can rebuild ones strength and confidence.
WinchesterPhantom chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Hey Jessa4865!

This is great, believable and very well written. I haven't actually seen the episode in question (damn Channel 10) so I only know what I can gather from the internet, but either way I immensly enjoyed this.

Everyone was in character and I loved the dialogue. I could see this all happening on the show. Nice little end note with Fin seeing the kiss by the way.

Thanks for posting this!

~ Winy
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
OMFG, this chapter was amazing! Totally fucking amazing! I loved it!

And, you know I'm not much for shipping these two unless it's believable and you have done it! You made it believeable and thank you for doing that! So many authors just have them kiss or whatever and it's like bam I love ya yeah love ya to forget my 5 kids, my wife and everything...

Thank you for making this story not all about that! I loved this, everyone is so in character, great job! Well done, you're brilliant!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »