Reviews for Resilience
nothingnewanymore chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Wonderful conclusion!
El Chacal chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
GREAT STORY! It was funny, so it wasn't too angsty. It was tense, so as not to be trivialized. The line about St. Fin of the Holy Timing made me laugh, not to mention the mental image of Elliot laying a smacker on the side of Fin's face in the bullpen as an official 'OMG' and 'LOL' moment to remember.

I also loved how you used even the harsh aftermath and the anguish to bring forth some resolve between Elliot and Olivia.

Olivia held in Elliot's embrace and their proclamations to each other was sublime.

The only thing I can say I have a problem with is that, even in this story, Munch is Fin's former partner. Throw out Lake and bring back the team of Munch and Fin. That's what I say. Do you agree? Anyway, great story and good work.
TigreLily chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Again, brilliant! It was interesting to see Elliot having to balance the roles of cop and confidant, and doing it with such warmth and caring. You also wrote Olivia beautifully. It felt like a sucker punch when she shied away from Elliot, but everything was warm and fluffy at the end for such a disturbing topic. Kind of like dark chocolate. m...got distracted there. It really shows how much she trusts him that she lets him touch her hands. I can tell you from bitter experience that once you haul off on a punching bag (in my case), you don't want anyone or anything near your f*cking hands. You'd rather cut them off than have someone actually holding them. Ouch!
Tennischica chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
This was a really good story
KatieKat1690 chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
aw that was soo good! Fantastic job! I loved it!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
I'm not an EO-shipper, but I have to congratulate you for writing an emotionally powerful story. Also, you kept Fin in-character as you use him as a significant part of the situation.

Furthermore, you show Elliot the cop using his experience and knowledge to help Olivia even as Elliot the man has to overcome his civilian instincts (to hold her, for example).

Keep up the good work in your other stories.
jlgirl10 chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
great story! you showed elliot, fin, and olivia's emotions and thoughts very well!
steph chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
please tell me there will be more to this . . . i can see how this would be a good ending, but i just love u'r stuff, so i'd love to see more to this . . . just putting that out there
azarathangel chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
o EXCELLENT ENDING! ending as in last chapter, but also the ending-ending with the wonderfully great fin there. short sentence/paragraphs were marvelous and just the whole thing was absolutely beautiful and in character and wonderful. props! -Ash
mia66 chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
This was awesome, I just love it.

[“Fin was there.”

“Good. That’s good.” Elliot might start a petition to canonize St. Fin of the Holy Timing.]

This could be the funny line of the story, but other than that, it was so good, you almost got me crying, until I got to those lines, then the drama stared again.

Thank you so much for sharing.
pinkydog123 chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
lol, _ that was really good,

ok now and go finish splintered!

:D
RizzoliIsles chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
aw that was to sweet! loved it!
fluteskickbrass chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
... amazing.

now, i'm going to go write my own undercover fic... dammit. i wanted to wait until i finished with my other story. *cheesed off face* and i blame you and your fantasmic writing.

now go update Splintered before i hunt you down! :D kthanks!
onetreefan chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
haha... i loved the end. it made me smile. great writing! i wish that would have happened on the show! it would have been an amazing EO ending!
Danielle chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
M, I really do love your stories. The best part is the I love you thing and then the snuggling. And their conversation. The sense of trust and intimacy they have, I think you portray really well. And I like Fin's small parts too.

I really hope there's more! Is it too greedy to ask for more now? ;)
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »