Reviews for Resilience
Blood.Laws.and.Wands chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
amazing.

i absolutly love it!

this was exactly what i imagined elliot would do.

fantastic job!
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
That was just perfect. I love how Elliot was able to finally get Olivia to talk about what happened and it was touching that he allowed himself to show her his tears. I'm so glad she has him to help her through this and he can help her get stronger and more sure of herself. Thanks for the update. This was a terrific story.

Jaime
joana.nyc chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
This just keeps getting better. I hope the next chapter is just as fantastic as these 2 have been.
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
y6ou did a great job.. Really loved it.. glad to kno that Liv finally opened up to elliot bout wat had happened to her.. Please cont the good work...
Daniellea chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
It might be one in a million post eps for this episode, but I doubt any of them will be as well written and insightful as your stories about Elliot and Olivia always render me. I love that last couple of lines. I hope you'll keep updating!
Lady-Lexi chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Loved the Fin POV at the beginning - looking forward to see how Elliot handles it in his Elliot way. Looking forward to the next installment!

Lexi
TigreLily chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Jesus Christ! As if I wasn't bawling enough by the end of UC, your fic had me starting up all over again. You're so dead-on with Liv and El, its uncanny. I really can see Olivia reacting this way and then going apesh*t ballistic on a bag. You also nailed how we all feel about Fin rescuing her rather than Elliot. It would have been nice, but there's no way Harris would've walked out of that basement alive. You pay incredible attention to detail, you must have a keen eye. The only thing that made me cringe was part of Olivia letting out a whine, but only because its horrible to think of Liv letting out that sort of sound. I like your use of language as grace notes. That last sentence wouldn't have been complete without an f-bomb.

PS: Congrats on your understanding of Fin, especially the Fin/El interaction. From what I've read, people tend to get Fin quite well or they turn him into a mawkish caricature, so major kudos for that!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
wow... thats angsty... i cannot wait for more...

EO!

onetreefan
girlfic chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
One Word! WOW! Can't wait to read more!

Deb
LivNel4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
omg that was so good! and totally in character, which i love! great great job! can not NOT wait for more! please hurry!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
So far, so good. I guess the question is: who's going to pair up with Olivia? I hope it's Fin. Elliot's married (again) to Kathy and seems committed to her and family life. Fin hasn't had a love interest on-screen. Plus, he and Olivia have delt with the less-than-idea aspects of life: he had grown up "in the hood" while she grew up with an alcoholic single parent. Also, she has a rapport with his son and managed to convice his ex-wife to admit her incestuous teen rape.

Olivia's reaction is believeable. Like many victims of rape/attempted rape she is blaming herself. Furthermore, she is not used to being unable to help herself.

Keep up the good work.
NDV chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Frightfully in character. You have an excellent grasp on Olivia and her mentality as suggested by the last 9 1/2 seasons. Thank you for taking the plunge and writing this post-ep... it could not have been easy to pour those perceived emotions into words, but you did so beautifully.

Bravo!

NDV
fluteskickbrass chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
yep... this ep is definitely the new "stalked" there will be a billion fics (or so)...

lucky for you, you're a great writer, so yea... you win at life. (and ill read your story)
CO Jones chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This is by far my favorite post-ep that I've read. You've hit the nail right on the head for me. I'm anxious to read Part 2 :)
RizzoliIsles chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
OMG FINISH THIS KEEP GOING! ITS WONDERFUL! does anyone know where I can get the epi on the web?
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »