Reviews for Envy
sora kazega chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Fitting, thats all i have to say.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
*Sniff* That was SO TOTALLY AWESOME! It was...perfect.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awww. This was very poignant. I was slightly amused. somehow, to read in the summary that one character of very low self-esteem would be jealous of ANOTHER character lacking in self-confidence. I liked the little Weasley banter going on in the background. Weasleys best family ever.

I liked the description of Neville's mother's reaction to him going to Hogwarts. Is it possible to smile yet feel sad at the same time?

Very interesting dynamic.
eagermeager chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ah... Envy.

Bloody brilliant if you will...

anyways, I'm not sure if there's anything more productive to say..

Except that I agree with Neville about Envy...Poison of a feeling. So that's that... I do often wonder though... what if, instead of Harry, It was Neville who was Ron's best mate...
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aww. Very realistic. And interesting.
KittyBennet chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I loved this, teh twins are too cute and Ginny is really sweet. I can see why Neville woiuld be jealous, Ron has the best family ever ;)
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I loved this oneshot. All the characters, especially Neville, are just perfect!

-Julia
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aww, poor guy! I never really thought about it before, but Neville had plenty of reasons to be envious of Ron. I also love the look at the Weasley family. Good job!
WinterLizzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is amazing, i love it. It reminds me of me and my best friend, i have 5 sisters (including my twin) and 2 brothers, and i always bitch and moan about having to share stuff, but she is an only child and hates it, and when it comes down to it i can see why, this story is my life in text. Sorry bout the life story, thought id explain why i love this one so much.
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
You're right, this barely qualifies as a non-Weasley story. But I still loved it all the same )

Neville has always been one of my favourite characters. He doesn't get enough focus, I don't think. It was nice to see things from his perspective.
shiiki chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This is such a stunning example of how the grass is always greener on the other side. Neville is a darling here, and you make his longing very strong. I just feel like cuddling him!
lilyre chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
oh, that was amazing... i can see how neville would feel that way, i never wouldve thought of that tho
FirstYear chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Last few lines in which the camparison if drawn,

Neville had..

Ron had... made the story good without being overly done.

Thanks
arppro chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
That was a wonderfully written story. All of the voices, all of the ideas, just perfectly done. I loved little Ron's voice, I loved the tone of Neville's thoughts, they felt so authentic.

And the ending was amazing. I loved the repetition of "Neville had a wand that belonged to his father, who was a hero", it was so bittersweet and terrible and wonderful all at the same time. And that Neville's mother might have missed him.

Great great story!
SilverDrama chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I really liked this story, it kept a plot running through and really touched me. The grass is always greener on the other side.