Reviews for City of Ashes: Epilogue Remixed
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I like this rendition of the talk in Taki's much better than the original. Then again, she was going for another book out of it before it was resolved. You wrote this quite well. It was descriptive, and the characters seemed natural, the conversation flowed well, and I hope you write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
this was really good!
hhhh chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Who's the lady? D: It's so good I couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I liked it. Can you extend it though? More than a one-shot.
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
this was exactly like what i wanted to happen at taki's with jace and clary not exactly but close to it keep onwith your writing you'll be a great writer in the future.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
love it although i kinda think that if clary had come clean then some things in CoG would never have happened and it wouldn't have ended on a cliff hanger that makes you need the next book like water/food/air
volleyballprincess713 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
OMG! I love it so much! It is very well written with very few grammar/spelling mistakes, if any at all. The author's note at the beginning of the story was so cute! This is like the ultimate ending! Although I have not read City of Ashes, I really like this ending! I have fallen hard and fast for this Mortal Instruments pairing! I was so mad when I found out they were 'related'. But, I was happy when I learned what was really going on. Extremely amazingly awesome! Good job. :-)

Love always,

Ally
spongebox1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
awe so sweet, and cute! why couldn't the book ended like this?
ex-thesparker chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
It was really good. I love how you had Jace start to say he wanted to just be her brother. Some of the words at the beginning were a little advanced for me, but otherwise the twist was brilliant.
Chairmeowman chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I really liked it :)

I think you did a great job at capturing the main essence of Clary and Jace, separately, and when they are together.

Good job :)

Definitely one to be favourited!
ALPS chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
And THIS is how City of Ashes should have ended. HAHA! I bet Jace was relieved when Clary had her say. I loved the last part too- ~Clary turned then and began walking towards the hospital when she heard Jace say softly, "I love you Clary."~ I don't know, call me a hopeless romantic, but my heart just melted there.