Reviews for Support Group
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love it! :) The characterization is spot on, and I like how well it fits into the episode.
starfire25 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Yay. Missing scene. I saw that episode.
McFun chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was funny at the end ! LOL! Tony is Hilarious !
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Gibbs has his hands full.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Weird. Interesting, nice, but weird.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
"There was no justice in life, Tony thought, somehow overriding the pain in his head and his nausea. I need medical help, and instead of some pretty female doctor—he dismissed thoughts of another—I get a male doctor who looks old enough to be Ducky’s father. He turned one eye on the doctor. Make that, grandfather." - DiNozzo, you ingrate! You could have got far worse: You could have got that doctor from season two who wore Estee Lauder perfume!

“Fix it,” Tony mumbled, though it came out sounding like “Fih sit.” “Oh, we’ll fix it, don’t worry,” said the old doctor, who was evidently fluent in broken-nose-ese. “Let’s see if we can slow the bleeding first, then we’ll get you back in alignment. A fine-looking fellow like you needs a good schnozz when he goes after the ladies.” Despite himself, Tony smiled a little. The doc might be old, but he understood what was important." - Trust DiNozzo to get yet another doctor who shares his priorities, just like that Brad Pitt doctor in the isolation ward in "SWAK", who talked about some kind of ball game with him!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
lol, that was cute, I loved the ending, at first I was like "this isn't fair to Gibbs" but I liked the way you ended it, it made sense, and Gibbs still came out as the big teddy bear we all know he is on the inside, lol ok, well maybe that was a tad exaggerated, but you know what I mean _
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Finging...I think I can get mine to do that. Without painkillers. I'm bad when I get really sleepy.
isrocks chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
cute
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
that was great!
ShadoeMedic chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This was great. And when the doc explained how you feel about painkillers... all I could do was shake my head going umm hmm yup thats it exactly
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Cute!
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Great fic. Loved the DiNozzo lines.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This is a really good fill in.

And totally in character for all of them.

Good job!
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
very nice dear! I loved that new languaje broken-nose-ese, thats the funniest thing I've read today!

very tender fic, goody!