Reviews for Reload
kanazak chapter 10 . 8/16
I've really enjoyed this story and wish you'd return to us to continue it.

I don't know why, but something about the writing style is hypnotic and vaguely seductive to me. It's weird, I don't recall ever having a writing -style- cause such an effect.

Anyway, this story is really, REALLY amazing. I can't stop thinking about it and struggle to put it down, even for necessary things like sleep or food.

After reading hundreds of excellent (IMO at any rate) stories, fanfiction or otherwise, I can't really think of any that really feel the same as this one. It's unique. So, it will likely have a special place in my heart for many years to come, even if it forever remains incomplete. Thank you so much for leaving it up for people to read, even if you've since apparently abandoned writing it!
CelticBrony chapter 11 . 7/12
This story has ruined me for a good majority of the other time-loop stories out there.
Epic fic of epicness! nuff said.
Wtf did I just read
KittyWillCutYou chapter 4 . 6/11
it is 2AM, Sasuke is gender fluid and glorious and I cannot even begin to FATHOM where this shit is coming from. This is amazing. I've been dying all night and early morning. Beautiful.
J.Marchman chapter 11 . 6/11
This really might be my favorite amateur story. It's a pity it didn't get finished. I generally read it when I'm drunk, so I'm sure I've reviewed it a few times before. Still, thanks for your work.
Still the best fic in the genre, even if it's never completed! This fic is EPIC!
Q.Q chapter 8 . 5/3
This is still the most intricate and awesome story on this site.

Seriously epic it still is.
Please please please please please continue this
jetzer0 chapter 11 . 4/17
max lvl shame that this story is abandoned
it really is good at making you want for more
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/12
i love their conversation in the beginning, with their cutting off each other's sentences xDDD
TimothyLim chapter 8 . 3/30
Holy crap I just realized you crossed Art of the Deal with Reload, it took me a while to understand it was Naruto and Anko!

In my defense, I read Art of the Deal after this fic!
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 6 . 3/22
...
Did you just turn Naruto into a sith lord?
neogoki chapter 11 . 3/12
man do I love it when some two-bit Minion gets done in by a real pro. Naruto VS Saburo was that concept on steroids
...oh crap, Sasuke where did you go last night?
neogoki chapter 9 . 3/12
damn Tsunade, I can't think of any other fanfic or canon showing of what she could potentially do to others when not busy keep her allies alive. Badass!
so it takes Sasuke gender-shifted form kicking his ass to get Itachi's juices flowing
1,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »