Reviews for Reload
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 6 . 3/22
...
Did you just turn Naruto into a sith lord?
neogoki chapter 11 . 3/12
man do I love it when some two-bit Minion gets done in by a real pro. Naruto VS Saburo was that concept on steroids
...oh crap, Sasuke where did you go last night?
neogoki chapter 9 . 3/12
damn Tsunade, I can't think of any other fanfic or canon showing of what she could potentially do to others when not busy keep her allies alive. Badass!
so it takes Sasuke gender-shifted form kicking his ass to get Itachi's juices flowing
TimothyLim chapter 11 . 2/7
Though it seems like this story has been abandoned. I would like to thank you for all the hard work you have put into this fan fiction. This story is amazing, and I really enjoyed it and even laughed out loud throughout the 11 chapters thus far.

It was a refreshing take on time travel stories and now i'm scouring the net and the websites for similar stories. Most of the time any kind of fem!Sasuke that comes out in the index I usually ignore, but the intrigue of why kept me hooked, and your Naruto's acceptance (however slow) transitions well for myself as the reader, to also accept this strange Sasuke who accepts himself also.

I wish there was more, but alas I just have to come to terms with it! Thank you very much.
HyperCatnip chapter 11 . 1/19
This is immensely funny take on time-traveling Naruto and Sasuke.
This is also the first fanfic ever where I did not find female!Sasuke jarring or disturbing.

I enjoyed every word of it and am very sad it seems to be a dead fic by now.

Still, this was a good laugh.
I hope to read more of it in the future.
polarpwnage chapter 10 . 1/14
I'm on chapter 10 and I still have no idea wtf this story is supposed to be about
myulander chapter 1 . 1/1
nice
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Haha! I'm loving Sasuke-chan xD
Hana is nnice ;)
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Omigod! Haha! I'm too stupid to get some parts buuuut I get the gist and it's adorable how Sasuke keeps henging lmao!
darkpiro9 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
The entire time I have been reading this story, I have been trying to figure out who naruto reminded me of. This chapter I finally got it. Kisuke Urahara, your naruto is tweaked Kisuke, more than a tweaked naruto. Still great story.
LadyAdriander chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Cool. Awesome, in fact
MonkD.drgn chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
I so saw that coming.
MonkD.drgn chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
You modified a obi-wan quote, nice.
MonkD.drgn chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
I read this awhile ago and decided to do so again. And I'm just now noticing all the scifi references. This chapter being the most blatant with the Darth Vader shtick, and apparently a light saber to, nice.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
'Daww after I read the hissing and rebreather part, I was hoping for an "I am your father" shapeshift troll, but I still love it! :D
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »