Reviews for Reload
Sly-carrots chapter 11 . 4/20
Dude what a hell of a read. Most crazy shit I ever seen. Totally awesome
jellatinous chapter 11 . 4/2
it's a bit depressing when the author note talks about a chapter 12 that never comes. it's been more than a decade since 2009 and this fic is strong. the banter is beautiful and the characters are silly and intricately fleshed out without being obviously. I will be sad but I will get over it. I hope I find a fic similar to this if only to fill the hole.
a comment for chapter 10. those itachi and kisame flesh puppet spams are kinda annoying. really makes the epic battle a bit pointless..
jellatinous chapter 9 . 4/2
Isn't Tsunade a bit too OP here? itachi and kisame make sense at least. naruto and sasuke also make sense because of loops and cheating. but there ain't no reason Tsunade is dovakiin
jellatinous chapter 4 . 4/2
I don't miss sakura-chan anymore. hana is a great tsukkomi replacement
jellatinous chapter 2 . 4/2
can't believe I'm saying this... I miss sakura-chan
jellatinous chapter 1 . 4/2
I'll be frank. I'm not a yaoi fan. but I have the most awkward boner for the narusasu pair now. because with the sexy jutsu they can do the gay, het and lesbian trifecta all on their own and it's damn glorious.
Sprengkamp chapter 11 . 3/30
Th for the story
The ruby glow lit the corridor faintly, but enough to reveal the smirk under his cowl
"With force, priest. Overwhelming force!"
The jinchuuriki laughed, leaping forward, the ruby balde of the copy of the Raijin no ken in his hand.
... dark temple, check.
Slaughter of holy people, check.
Flashy red blade, check.
Edgy cowl, check.
Destruction of temple, check...
Since when did we start watching the revenge of the sith?
RYU TSUKUYOMI chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
the hell is happening?
Darkeous chapter 11 . 12/13/2020
actually insane and goes really fucky from the get go and doesnt let off. im pleased to have found this gem
Abyssal Angel chapter 9 . 11/10/2020
I'm... sorry? You just went out of your way to kill Itachi and Kisame very VERY thoroughly. Very. Throughly.

And then by the end of the chapter they're both alive again? What the hell?
Sao10K chapter 11 . 10/27/2020
Thank you, this was an amazing story to read. Its a shame it got abandoned but hopefully it gets updated even after all these years.

Like other readers said, there is just something about the story that gives off that really good feeling. The layers of the story, lore, plot and interaction between Naruto and Sasuke were amazing.
Resurrection99 chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
God I love this story
Pimity chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
wayyyyyyy too much pointless dialogue
Gilgamesh King of Mongrels chapter 11 . 7/7/2020
It's been years since I've first read this story. Yet it still remains my favorite among fan fiction. I know this will never be updated but I still retain the faint glimmer of hope that someday it will.
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »