Reviews for Reload
Epic fic of epicness! nuff said.
Wtf did I just read
KittyWillCutYou chapter 4 . 6/11
it is 2AM, Sasuke is gender fluid and glorious and I cannot even begin to FATHOM where this shit is coming from. This is amazing. I've been dying all night and early morning. Beautiful.
J.Marchman chapter 11 . 6/11
This really might be my favorite amateur story. It's a pity it didn't get finished. I generally read it when I'm drunk, so I'm sure I've reviewed it a few times before. Still, thanks for your work.
Still the best fic in the genre, even if it's never completed! This fic is EPIC!
Q.Q chapter 8 . 5/3
This is still the most intricate and awesome story on this site.

Seriously epic it still is.
Please please please please please continue this
jetzer0 chapter 11 . 4/17
max lvl shame that this story is abandoned
it really is good at making you want for more
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/12
i love their conversation in the beginning, with their cutting off each other's sentences xDDD
TimothyLim chapter 8 . 3/30
Holy crap I just realized you crossed Art of the Deal with Reload, it took me a while to understand it was Naruto and Anko!

In my defense, I read Art of the Deal after this fic!
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 6 . 3/22
...
Did you just turn Naruto into a sith lord?
neogoki chapter 11 . 3/12
man do I love it when some two-bit Minion gets done in by a real pro. Naruto VS Saburo was that concept on steroids
...oh crap, Sasuke where did you go last night?
neogoki chapter 9 . 3/12
damn Tsunade, I can't think of any other fanfic or canon showing of what she could potentially do to others when not busy keep her allies alive. Badass!
so it takes Sasuke gender-shifted form kicking his ass to get Itachi's juices flowing
TimothyLim chapter 11 . 2/7
Though it seems like this story has been abandoned. I would like to thank you for all the hard work you have put into this fan fiction. This story is amazing, and I really enjoyed it and even laughed out loud throughout the 11 chapters thus far.

It was a refreshing take on time travel stories and now i'm scouring the net and the websites for similar stories. Most of the time any kind of fem!Sasuke that comes out in the index I usually ignore, but the intrigue of why kept me hooked, and your Naruto's acceptance (however slow) transitions well for myself as the reader, to also accept this strange Sasuke who accepts himself also.

I wish there was more, but alas I just have to come to terms with it! Thank you very much.
HyperCatnip chapter 11 . 1/19
This is immensely funny take on time-traveling Naruto and Sasuke.
This is also the first fanfic ever where I did not find female!Sasuke jarring or disturbing.

I enjoyed every word of it and am very sad it seems to be a dead fic by now.

Still, this was a good laugh.
I hope to read more of it in the future.
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »