Reviews for Reload
snowyassas1n chapter 7 . 10/1
i would have liked it if it had some kind of plot but by chapter 7 I still have no idea whats going on besides the fact that they can repeat lives
misteryman526 chapter 11 . 9/27
It's a real shame this story was never continued. I REALLY wanted to find out how they ended up reliving their lives over and over. I mean, did it happen whenever they died or was there a set event that always occurred that caused it, or was there a set amount of time they spent in each loop before *poof* they were back in the past again?
Googlemo chapter 11 . 9/4
This fic had great potential, but frankly its just gag-fic, there isn't ANY STORY, ANY character Development, ANY drama or romance, there isn't ANY meaning, this is just Joke which is really good and sometimes funny, but thats it... Which is sad, cause this author had great fics which are not even half as big.
kanazak chapter 10 . 8/16
I've really enjoyed this story and wish you'd return to us to continue it.

I don't know why, but something about the writing style is hypnotic and vaguely seductive to me. It's weird, I don't recall ever having a writing -style- cause such an effect.

Anyway, this story is really, REALLY amazing. I can't stop thinking about it and struggle to put it down, even for necessary things like sleep or food.

After reading hundreds of excellent (IMO at any rate) stories, fanfiction or otherwise, I can't really think of any that really feel the same as this one. It's unique. So, it will likely have a special place in my heart for many years to come, even if it forever remains incomplete. Thank you so much for leaving it up for people to read, even if you've since apparently abandoned writing it!
CelticBrony chapter 11 . 7/12
This story has ruined me for a good majority of the other time-loop stories out there.
Epic fic of epicness! nuff said.
Wtf did I just read
KittyWillCutYou chapter 4 . 6/11
it is 2AM, Sasuke is gender fluid and glorious and I cannot even begin to FATHOM where this shit is coming from. This is amazing. I've been dying all night and early morning. Beautiful.
J.Marchman chapter 11 . 6/11
This really might be my favorite amateur story. It's a pity it didn't get finished. I generally read it when I'm drunk, so I'm sure I've reviewed it a few times before. Still, thanks for your work.
Still the best fic in the genre, even if it's never completed! This fic is EPIC!
Q.Q chapter 8 . 5/3
This is still the most intricate and awesome story on this site.

Seriously epic it still is.
Please please please please please continue this
jetzer0 chapter 11 . 4/17
max lvl shame that this story is abandoned
it really is good at making you want for more
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/12
i love their conversation in the beginning, with their cutting off each other's sentences xDDD
TimothyLim chapter 8 . 3/30
Holy crap I just realized you crossed Art of the Deal with Reload, it took me a while to understand it was Naruto and Anko!

In my defense, I read Art of the Deal after this fic!
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »