Reviews for Reload
Rainstrom chapter 11 . 9/12
So, do Naruto and Sasuke know about their respective origins? Naruto about being the son of the Fourth, and Sasuke about the truth about his clan?
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/25
Samehada.

The chakra-devouring sword that shaves instead of cuts is what Naruto needs for his Rashomon Keep summons.
Why the hell you never finished this story it was just getting good. Damn you.
GinHanelle chapter 11 . 4/26
Pure entertainment. Heheheheh. Thank you!

(You just had to leave it on a cliffy though! Sadist lol XD).

Well well, I can wait. Good luck with whatever you're up to in life now!
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 3/22
I like this
Jatok chapter 2 . 3/17
This is hilarious
ddentler21 chapter 11 . 2/9
Unfortunately, it seems this was likely my favorite story to ever have read. I'm adamantly stomping out all possible hope of seeing this story continue so that I don't suffer and check for updates weekly.
ddentler21 chapter 2 . 2/8
Best. Dialogues. Ever.
ddentler21 chapter 1 . 2/8
Wow, I think this is my favorite chapter on this whole damn site.
Myo Ishtara chapter 11 . 2/2
I went through my copy of this fic (from back when the site allowed souls to make copies) and replaced every iteration of Naruto's name with "Menma" (as I do for ALL Naruto fanfics! ;D) and every instance of Hana Inuzuka with Rin Nohara. You know what happened? Your story is HILARIOUS, which is saying something when leaving it alone was pretty alright. YOU should try that too! Especially the Nohara Rin part; you'd think it wouldn't work, but every moment's comedy gold! XD
RebeccaChambers Rules chapter 8 . 1/25
Best story ever
jeanette9a chapter 11 . 1/17
i wonder is he just gonna smash him physically or mentally (after all, how do you think he would cope if sasuke reviewed he is a guy; who am i kidding he wouldn't cope at all )?
LongPastMidnight chapter 2 . 1/6
totally nuts. I love it
Katya L chapter 11 . 1/2
It took me forever to find this again but I remember why I love it. Hope you find the inspiration to keep this going eventually because Naruto and Sasuke's interactions are fabulous and I am deeply fascinated by Sasuke-chan's reaction to being kidnapped into a marriage.
Reclun chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
...Idk why but honestly, I can see Sasuke and Naruto being in love with each other. I usually don't go for that in my Naruto fics, but it seems to...work...here...?
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »