Reviews for Reload
shin chapter 11 . 11/18
Update please ,, i love your story.. so much ..
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 11/4
Was that a Gurren Lagann reference I saw? And then Unlimited Blade Works. And then Bleach, with the shikigami whose appearance is probably based on Suzumebachi (hornet, indeed) in the filler arc and who is named after Soi Fon.
Damn, Sasuke-chan managed to get kidnapped? The plot unnecessarily thickens.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 11/3
I recognize Kenpachi's lines at the end of Kisame's speech, haha.
This has gotten a lot more serious than the crack it started out as. I don't know how I feel about that.
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 10/31
The Mist village's country is the Land of Water, not Land of Mist.
Lol! He made a lightsaber and now he's being a Sith lord!
It was a good change of pace to have them doing something incredibly badass to break up the crack—the "awesome" part of Crazy Awesome, if you will.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 10/31
Lmao, Ghost Rider! I was expecting him to give it the chain, too.
If they get back home before this runs out, the simplicity of life there would be a ridiculous contrast, haha.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 10/31
Loving this. One point of detraction, though: You don't need to start a new paragraph for every single piece of dialogue, especially not when the person speaking is the subject of the whole paragraph up to that point.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/31
This. Is. Amazing!
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 10/16
Very nice
snowyassas1n chapter 7 . 10/1
i would have liked it if it had some kind of plot but by chapter 7 I still have no idea whats going on besides the fact that they can repeat lives
misteryman526 chapter 11 . 9/27
It's a real shame this story was never continued. I REALLY wanted to find out how they ended up reliving their lives over and over. I mean, did it happen whenever they died or was there a set event that always occurred that caused it, or was there a set amount of time they spent in each loop before *poof* they were back in the past again?
Googlemo chapter 11 . 9/4
This fic had great potential, but frankly its just gag-fic, there isn't ANY STORY, ANY character Development, ANY drama or romance, there isn't ANY meaning, this is just Joke which is really good and sometimes funny, but thats it... Which is sad, cause this author had great fics which are not even half as big.
kanazak chapter 10 . 8/16
I've really enjoyed this story and wish you'd return to us to continue it.

I don't know why, but something about the writing style is hypnotic and vaguely seductive to me. It's weird, I don't recall ever having a writing -style- cause such an effect.

Anyway, this story is really, REALLY amazing. I can't stop thinking about it and struggle to put it down, even for necessary things like sleep or food.

After reading hundreds of excellent (IMO at any rate) stories, fanfiction or otherwise, I can't really think of any that really feel the same as this one. It's unique. So, it will likely have a special place in my heart for many years to come, even if it forever remains incomplete. Thank you so much for leaving it up for people to read, even if you've since apparently abandoned writing it!
CelticBrony chapter 11 . 7/12
This story has ruined me for a good majority of the other time-loop stories out there.
Epic fic of epicness! nuff said.
Wtf did I just read