Reviews for Reload
an chapter 11 . 1/17
This story is freaking awesome! Please continue it that i really Want to see what will happen next x3 al so the reatino of Naruto will ve,at the last i think, Amazing... I can't wait! ;)
Sandova Mirell chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Yes. That is all
MatthewBadger chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
amazing
LurePus1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
OMG! Just read, or tried to read of the crew at the end of chapter 2. Its beautiful! Needed 10 minutters for that part, so thanks for the laughs
shin chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Update please ,, i love your story.. so much ..
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
Was that a Gurren Lagann reference I saw? And then Unlimited Blade Works. And then Bleach, with the shikigami whose appearance is probably based on Suzumebachi (hornet, indeed) in the filler arc and who is named after Soi Fon.
Damn, Sasuke-chan managed to get kidnapped? The plot unnecessarily thickens.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
I recognize Kenpachi's lines at the end of Kisame's speech, haha.
This has gotten a lot more serious than the crack it started out as. I don't know how I feel about that.
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
The Mist village's country is the Land of Water, not Land of Mist.
Lol! He made a lightsaber and now he's being a Sith lord!
It was a good change of pace to have them doing something incredibly badass to break up the crack—the "awesome" part of Crazy Awesome, if you will.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Lmao, Ghost Rider! I was expecting him to give it the chain, too.
If they get back home before this runs out, the simplicity of life there would be a ridiculous contrast, haha.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
Loving this. One point of detraction, though: You don't need to start a new paragraph for every single piece of dialogue, especially not when the person speaking is the subject of the whole paragraph up to that point.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
This. Is. Amazing!
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Very nice
snowyassas1n chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
i would have liked it if it had some kind of plot but by chapter 7 I still have no idea whats going on besides the fact that they can repeat lives
misteryman526 chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
It's a real shame this story was never continued. I REALLY wanted to find out how they ended up reliving their lives over and over. I mean, did it happen whenever they died or was there a set event that always occurred that caused it, or was there a set amount of time they spent in each loop before *poof* they were back in the past again?
Googlemo chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
This fic had great potential, but frankly its just gag-fic, there isn't ANY STORY, ANY character Development, ANY drama or romance, there isn't ANY meaning, this is just Joke which is really good and sometimes funny, but thats it... Which is sad, cause this author had great fics which are not even half as big.
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »