Reviews for Grand Theft Brother
Iuvsbruce chapter 19 . 8/3
I am soooooo glad there's a sequel. This story was amazing! Thank you and God bless you!
Iuvsbruce chapter 7 . 8/3
Whoa! Thank you for that, I always liked Bradford.
MissMonk chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
ok that was bloody awesome.
epalladino chapter 19 . 1/30/2009
Excellent story. I can't wait to read the sequel. Thanks, Beth
JennMel chapter 19 . 5/31/2008
A really amazing story. So complex and addictive! Great work.
Bymaga Jones chapter 19 . 5/28/2008
What a wonderful, suspenseful, detailed story! I got so caught up with it that I couldn't read it in one sitting; I had to take a break and regain my composure. You did a great job.
Stoneage Woman chapter 19 . 5/21/2008
This was really good. Really dark and a little disturbing, but still very good. I loved Don in this story, he was amazing. You showed us his angusish so well. I really enjoyed this.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 19 . 5/8/2008
I am hoping for a sequel.. That story was really great! You did an awesome job!
tigerlily124 chapter 19 . 5/8/2008
Hi there! Good job! I really enjoyed this!
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 19 . 5/8/2008
Wow.

Just...wow.

Phenomenal verbiage. Excellent characterization. You make me shiver with the intensity of your work.
laurashrub chapter 19 . 5/8/2008
The whole thing with the koi was the most Charlie-ish situation I could possibly have imagined. Brilliant. Even the ranting!

I've really enjoyed this story. It's been a total whirlwind for both the characters and myself. You really drew me in and made me care and believe each of the characters whether they were yours or CBS'. Gripping, confusing and heartbreaking at points. A sequel would not be unwelcome.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 19 . 5/8/2008

I figure if I say it enough times, you'll do it. :-D I can't believe it's over! There was no major scene between Charlie and Don that made it all okay. It's like you skipped it. :-( I want more brotherly love! :-) So, SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

FANTASTIC STORY!
Patty chapter 19 . 5/7/2008
Well, that was sudden. Wasn't quite ready for it to be over.

Charlie's observation of the koi was both entertaining and enlightening. He really is

our old Charlie by deciding not to bring up the subject after finding the purchase receipt.

However, I would like for him to know what Danielson had done to the original koi. That

might be helpful to him in getting him weaned away more and more from the late Mark.

Thanks a million for this great read, Fraidy.

Note to Tanager: Go ahead and suggest something else for FC to write. I'd love a sequest

or something completely different. The two of you dream up lovely plots. LOL
mikiss chapter 19 . 5/7/2008
I really liked the fact that Charley knew the koi were "off".
jlm110108 chapter 19 . 5/7/2008
I loved Charlie's descriptions of the koi and their behaviors. That was a sweet brother moment. But I have to admit I'm a little ambivalent about Charlie not asking what happened to the original koi. I figured he'd really want to know, but since we know what happened, it's probably better that he doesn't know.

Anyway, it does look like you've left room for a sequel, which is definitely a good thing!

Jo