Reviews for Razor Cut Smile: Yet Another Halloween Fanfiction
Nicely done.
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 7/19
Nice follow-up; Ithis was an interesting way for these events to go and I look forward to seeing what might be with the other reincarnations
RandomLurker777 chapter 4 . 7/11
This is incredibly well written.
maipigen chapter 4 . 7/11
So thrilled about this being updated again. I tried holding out for a little while, so the wait between chapters wouldn't feel as long as I know that you tend to make it, but alas, since this is one of my favorite ones of yours, it couldn't be helped hehe.
My heart nearly stopped with the whole Xander in hell bit and then the rest happened and I kinda wanted to see how a Swander would return and as what hehe.
Anyway, loving it as always and can't wait to see who's Mrs Lovett now and so on and so on ;)
Please come back soon :D
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 4 . 7/11
Great chapter. Sad that it went so fast but it was still great.
syed chapter 4 . 7/10
I could actually see this Xander as a barber/hairdresser.
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 7/10
I've missed this, glad to see more
apeljohn chapter 4 . 7/10
You know, when I hit "Follow" on this fic sometime last year, I was genuinely not expecting it to ever update again. Extremely happy to be proven wrong.

On the chapter itself: I was slightly disappointed that the library fight vs Drusilla went so similarly to the TV series, but the Acathla scene's complete derailing of canon more than made up for it. It's also very cool to finally have an in-story explanation for the fic's premise. Kudos for keeping that in reserve for so long.

I very much look forward to the next chapter, and am particularly crossing my fingers that we get to see a showdown between Mr Todd and the Watcher's Council. It would be good to see Todd's razors unleashed against someone that even Xander considers an acceptable target.
GirloftheArts chapter 4 . 7/10
Yeeeeesss. I'm so happy another chapter came out. And this is so interesting! Just great work, all around.
BlackWishBone chapter 2 . 6/16
How long can two souls inhabit the same body and remain entirely separate?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Another good one! I hope we get to see more at some point.
MavenAlysse chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
oooo... how deliciously creepy. I do hope you plan to continue this. Excellent twists on the original episodes. Thank you for sharing, thus far.
Awesomenemo chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Awesomenemo chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
I Love this story, it is really good, and you should update, soon. but i think that you should have Xander and Sweeney in the same room more often though. Anyway that's my opinion do what ever it is your story.
seimika chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I really hope you update this and the vampire hunter d one soon I actually like both and its gotten me to rewatch sweeny and i'm about to watch both hunter d movies if I can find dubbed ones
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »