Reviews for Razor Cut Smile: Yet Another Halloween Fanfiction
Another good one! I hope we get to see more at some point.
MavenAlysse chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
oooo... how deliciously creepy. I do hope you plan to continue this. Excellent twists on the original episodes. Thank you for sharing, thus far.
Awesomenemo chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
UPDATE!
Awesomenemo chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
I Love this story, it is really good, and you should update, soon. but i think that you should have Xander and Sweeney in the same room more often though. Anyway that's my opinion do what ever it is your story.
seimika chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I really hope you update this and the vampire hunter d one soon I actually like both and its gotten me to rewatch sweeny and i'm about to watch both hunter d movies if I can find dubbed ones
Wondering reader chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Okay this is pretty good, pretty interesting, little bit creepy but overall its a good story. As I was reading I had a thought that Todd's daughter may still be alive, it's only 3 or maybe 4 generations back, she could be a old woman.
Womgi chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Most interesting halloween fic i read in two months.
Rorschach's Blot chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Interesting fic
maipigen chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this - I'm seriously considering bumping Jedi Harris off the number one list or the very least sharing the top space...
I hope it won't be two years until the next update, because I am in love with this!
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh my God, this is such an amazing idea. Once again your unigue way of writing, telling a story grapped me immediately and although I've read practically all the halloween stories I've been able to find (even the really bad ones) this one totally eclipsed all but one of them. Jedi Harris is still number one for me, but this is definitely second.
I love it and I hope that even though it's only been three chapters over a long period of time that you'll keep writing this:D
Thanks!
Morgomir chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Another well written chapter. Keep up the good work.
Stina Whatever chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
This was a great chapter, and I really love that Sweeney learns and adapts. It's great
Baow chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Weird, but I like it.
Loatroll chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Awesome read. Easily one of the more unique.. and somehow more fitting Halloween-fics. I think you've done a great job portraying all the characters, especially Xander and Sweeney Todd of course. Really looking forward to more. (BTW I find the fact that the long dead serial-killer finds computers more useful than a teenager of the times hilarious.)
Kaylee Tam chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I'm still in love with this story! :3 The update was such a pleasant surprise! I can't wait for the rest.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »