Reviews for Razor Cut Smile: Yet Another Halloween Fanfiction
Weasel Fu chapter 4 . 7/10
I like it!
FractiousDay chapter 4 . 6/14
This was a really good YAHF. Well done.
BankruptSamurai chapter 4 . 1/1
Gotta admit, this story just keeps getting better with each update. Sweeney's influence on Xander is slowly but surely making itself known, Xander in turn is getting sufficiently darker and with the promise of a balance between the two?

Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped to see what effect a Demon Barber-inspired Xander will have on the plot. If nothing else, it promises to be bloody and to be absolutely terrific.
Astaroth chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I know many authors hat sifting through reviews like these, but I just have to echo so many other reviewers in noting that this is one of the most well-written and well thought out fanfictions I have ever read. Bravo.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Nicely done.
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Nice follow-up; Ithis was an interesting way for these events to go and I look forward to seeing what might be with the other reincarnations
RandomLurker777 chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
This is incredibly well written.
maipigen chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
So thrilled about this being updated again. I tried holding out for a little while, so the wait between chapters wouldn't feel as long as I know that you tend to make it, but alas, since this is one of my favorite ones of yours, it couldn't be helped hehe.
My heart nearly stopped with the whole Xander in hell bit and then the rest happened and I kinda wanted to see how a Swander would return and as what hehe.
Anyway, loving it as always and can't wait to see who's Mrs Lovett now and so on and so on ;)
Please come back soon :D
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
Great chapter. Sad that it went so fast but it was still great.
syed chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
I could actually see this Xander as a barber/hairdresser.
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
I've missed this, glad to see more
apeljohn chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
You know, when I hit "Follow" on this fic sometime last year, I was genuinely not expecting it to ever update again. Extremely happy to be proven wrong.

On the chapter itself: I was slightly disappointed that the library fight vs Drusilla went so similarly to the TV series, but the Acathla scene's complete derailing of canon more than made up for it. It's also very cool to finally have an in-story explanation for the fic's premise. Kudos for keeping that in reserve for so long.

I very much look forward to the next chapter, and am particularly crossing my fingers that we get to see a showdown between Mr Todd and the Watcher's Council. It would be good to see Todd's razors unleashed against someone that even Xander considers an acceptable target.
GirloftheArts chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Yeeeeesss. I'm so happy another chapter came out. And this is so interesting! Just great work, all around.
BlackWishBone chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
How long can two souls inhabit the same body and remain entirely separate?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Another good one! I hope we get to see more at some point.