Reviews for Pterippus
Light on the Horizon chapter 4 . 3/29
This is great writing! Interesting to see a less sympathetic Imrahil than in other fics. It looks like you've left this fic, but I enjoyed reading it all the same :)
MLeggyLeaf chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
What? Moreeeee please ... I love them both.
FFAddict chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Oh, god damnit, I just did it again, didn't I? Got into a story with no ending only noticing when there's no more "next" button :/ I really have to start checking the dates of the updates first (-.-)'
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Rather nice! are you planning to write more? please!
Fire and Ash chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
This is good so far! I hope you update soon! XD
My blue rose chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
great story! well writen and everyone's in character. I almost weel out of my chair laughing at Eomer Kninting! brilliant line
Equilly chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Love love love- this is an awesome story! I love your writing style; it's lovely without being too heavy. I also like your characterization, and I really like Lothiriel and Eomer. I'm a little disappointed in Imrahil, because I'd expected better from him, but I get that it was part of the story. I've always been sad that they cut him out of the movie! I'm not sure if this story is on hiatus, but I like it a lot and I'm hoping for another chapter!

Best!

-claire
Mary07 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Great fic! More stories about Eomer and Lothiriel are needed, you should continue with this one ;)
Lady Krystalyn chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Great chapter! Poor Lothiriel, I just want to strangle Lithiane lol Eomer better know Lothi isn't like that, hmm? ;) Imrahil's reaction to Aragorn and Arwen was hilarious. Can't wait for the next chapter, update as soon as you can please!
silverswath chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
chapters 1 - 4. This is quite a bit of fun to read and it's also delightful seeing Imrahil as sort of a dork. I laughed reading about poor Lothiriel in her swan dress. Must have been awful. Great character development so far, and I hope you can continue on!
Vonlenska chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Hey, your story is going really amazing! you have to continue it! :)
OhTex chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
This is wonderful! It's light-hearted but not false. I like!
Vidicon666 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
An interesting story so far. A less sympathetic protrayal of a less politaically asture Imrahil, with less understanding of human nature. I shall watch with interest whatever develops between Éomer and Lothirièl. And whether anything remains of Lithiane after Éowyn is through with her...
ambereyes55 chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
A good start...full of humor,i'd like to see Eowyn and Lithiane's exchange...more power!
ClevelandtoCharolette chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Ok, so I don't know how this story appeared in my updates. I browsed through the Eomer section last week or so because I got on a Karl Urban kick, but I don't remember subscribing to anything. Then this showed up in my email, and I read it.

It must have been a glitch in my computer or something, but I am so happy it happened. The greatest stumble upon I have ever read on this site. Period. It is fantastic. You have the most amazing gift of words and syntax. Each line is more beautiful then the last, and you had me hooked and sympathising with these characters after the first chapter. Simply amazing.

I understand 'real life' gets in the way of writing, believe me I do. But, I will have no rest until you publish the next chapter. Honestly. Please, please pubblish quickly. This is amazing and beautiful and I need a new chapter to read :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »