Reviews for Keep Jogging
Angel K.D chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Beautiful, simple, and unexpected. This is a lovely story.
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was really great :) it would be awesome if u could continue it and create like a little yuffie and riku romance. Idk writing a story about being able to see spirits gives u alot of creative space. Regardless it's wonderful
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
aw! that's sweet! i love it! i think you should go ahead with the series idea, that'd be cool!
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
aww it's so sad. but yeah a series of this thing wouldn't be bad. i'm suprised you didn't put this under supernatural for the topic though. interesting idea though.
Aeris Deathscythe chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I really like this...

I honestly didn't expect that ending. I think you should continue it, and have Riku keep coming back :)
Seventy Seven chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I love your originality. really touching story, you know?
GONEretired chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
(this is Julia, btw ;])

Bert:)

What a twist, haha. I didn't see that one coming at all! o-o;;

But I liked it, I liked it a lot.

It was definitely amazing o

I always love your one shots~

you have such an imagination 8D
MsRainey chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I extremely loved it. It had such a great balance of eeriness and friendship and angst and... it was just amazing! Very good!

_
ex chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
very cute, with a tiny bit of saddness, but then happiness again.

wanna lend me some of your writing talent? thanks. :B
Forever Yours. Always chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
WWHOA! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A NORMAL YUFFIE AND RIKU FIC, UNTIL SELPHIE CAME IN, AND TALKED ABOUT THE KID WHO COMMITED SUCIDE. I WAS SO LIKE, WHOA! LOL, IT WAS REALLY GOOD.
craigfuckingtucker chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Wow, this was a very original idea for a Yuriku.

When Riku asked about the Sixth Sense, I didn't get it at first, but when I finished it, I was like "OH!" lol.

Nice foreshadowing, [if that's what it's called...]

This was amazingly well written, and I wouldn't mind reading more of Yuffie's experiences with Spirits. (:
October Breeze chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
THAT WAS SO COOL.

Aw. I really liked it! It was like... I mean, it wasn't a normal Yuriku, since there wasn't really romance, but that one line where he asked if she gave up her leg for a sixth sense... ohmygosh. Best line ever.
thunder sister chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
...

I was in utter shock. I did NOT see that one coming. I'm rarely suprised, and usually annoyed, by plot twists, but this one is undeniably pleasing. I especially liked how it wasn't a scary, eerie meeting. It was normal, almost. It definitely hit supernatural without the horror element and I give you extra thumbs up for the gesture.

At first, I didn't understand why Riku killed himself, but as I kept rereading it, I got a vauge sense of why. You should extend this and have some more meetings between Yuffie and Riku. Maybe ass why only Yuffie saw him. :]
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
For a while I didn't understand the 'sixth sense' comment, and still needed to put a little thought to it after it'd been explained, y'know, working it all out, and that's what I like best about this. A series, or even sequel, of Yuffie seeing ghost would be neat, and I'd look forward to that. Shall I put this on alerts then?
Smaragd chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really liked it. I think you should do a series about Yuffie seeing spirits. Riku as a ghost took me by surprise. Very unexpected, but good.