Reviews for Seeing Red
papergrape chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Agree entirely with your theory. Like you, I also have the sneaky suspicion Ruby's got a hidden agenda beyond what she's admitted so far-perhaps to break/groom Sam for the demonic leadership role the YED had always intended for him?

I am a sucker for a well-written one shot-this was very very good. And just as importantly, true to the characters. I look forward to reading more of your writing!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008

that was not an EMO rambling hun

that was a bloody brilliant and absoloutley perfect theory and amazing idea to play around in the fic with

you are a bloody amazing writer hun!

nobody has ever done this before and you made it so FANTASTIC"!

blody loved it!- sorry im british,

ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This was just fantastic! You write like a pro, and have all the characters down perfectly. The brother interaction was emo without going overboard. BRAVO! Love, Robin
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
yep, yery feasible. I too wondered why the trickster felt the need to teach Sam a lesson. Your angel that Ruby was involved was something I hadn't considered...

That look on Sam's face at the end of that eppy haunts me, no wonder Dean is freaked. Loved your observation that what Dean lived through once, Sam lived through a hundred times. Very cruel.

And what a kicka$$ line - "The corner of his mouth curved up in a very slight smirk. "That's how it is. How it's always been. Anyone or thing messes with Sam..." He looked at Ruby pointedly "...I kill it." Loved it!

And your ending of the boys staying on the line, neither wanting to severe the connection warmed and broke my heart at the same time. Sam was so traumatised by everything he went through - a hundred deaths, a real death, 6 months hunting without Dean, the thought that he is cold and ruthless and that he killed Bobby - and Dean knowing how terrified was as he tries not to be clingy, is it any wonder neither brother wanted to let go? Those eight minutes were divine.

Great work, original concept, beautifully written.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Great fic! Makes perfect sense that the Trickster would have no reason to teach Sam a lesson about not being able to save Dean but Ruby would have every reason to. Loved the line "That's how it is. How it's always been. Anyone or thing messes with Sam..." He looked at Ruby pointedly "...I kill it." Scary Dean in Big Brother Mode, cool!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
nannon chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
love it. it was perfect.
glittergoddess13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I didn't do that much. But thanks for the nice shout out. I needed it. I had a bad day!

You know I love the idea and I think it fits perfectly with why Sam had to go through that.

Thanks for being brave and posting this.