Reviews for Also Starring
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
A lovely portrayal of an overlooked background character. _ I can fully imagine Kefka doing just such a thing as demanding such a tribute-opera. It felt very in character for him. Once thinking that he could sit through the show for it was about him. ;)
Unemployable chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That was a really interesting idea that I am sure not many people have thought about. It was a well-thought out plot and engaging, too.

However, I think you could've improved this by using the "show, don't tell" rule in the writing. There's no dialogue from the actual opera, which makes the piece a bit lacking, as I would have gotten a better impression of how different the opera's characters were from the characters in the game.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I like this a lot. The opera you created is good, and, it feels like it was an opera in the game. It'd be awesome if it was, wouldn't it?

It's rare to see something from Maria's POV. Considering you don't really see her in the game, people usually stay away from her character. You did a good job writing her characters personality. It really feels like she was a main character in the game.

I look forward to reading your other works! :)